Jedi Knight PvP Gear Looks Atrocious

Polly_Pocket

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PVP gear sucks, but the "double suck" is that it's the only Jedi Heavy endgame gear in the entire game that doesn't have a permanent, baldness enducing hood you cannot remove.

Even though BW showed us nothing but hood down armors for the entire marketing period, and even has a hood down look as the Character Creation example for the JK.

Buck Rogers, Space Samurai, or baldy hoods. Those are your only official JK choices.

Edited by JohnRoy

Even though this is supposed to be 2000 years before the modern jedis, this looks ridiculous.

Its like the artists couldn't decide if it was a soft class, hard class, samurai or trooper. I don't know what else to say except this looks bad.

Rest of the game is great but that armor is downright silly.

Thank you for making this thread. Please keep it bumping or someone post in the suggestions to change it.

I sincerely hope it's a place holder because of how bad it looks.

It looks like a combination of an Imp Agent with a Samurai helm.

EDIT: The lvl 40 pvp gear looks so much better in comparison, what were they thinking?

Edited by Hellghast

From what I have seen of JK gear, the design is horrible and Bioware should have a serious talk with those responsible. All hooded gear and belts on the outside of the robe :S that cause a victorian backside on certain body types. The game is great, but the gear design for JK is the most disappointing aspect so far.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why they would launch their game with this set as the first thing you work towards getting. I mean seriously, gear is meant to fullfil a fantasy for your archtype, it's meant to please you. Who is this armor pleasing? Speaking in percents of the JK population...

I can see MAYBE down the road for some kind of ancient themed gear expansion etc, etc... but your initital gear your showing off, right out the gate?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.