The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi Temple Restoration

Gibonski

I think it would be cool to see it in its full glory, but I'm not certain where we would put it.  A flashpoint? A stronghold?  The story heavily revolves around the temple being in its destroyed state, but if there were opportunities to go back to Coruscant to see the restored or mostly restored temple that would be fun.  

A few perameters that the devs *might* value:  equal opportunity for both factions to visit without breaking verisimilitude, no alterations to the base game, and what their overlords at ea/disney will approve without creating huge amounts of work for themselves.  I think a suggestion of this magnitude should take things like this into account, but I am always for more content, especially content that would let me see the Jedi in their full glory as the moral compass at the seat of power.

The planets are frozen in time for when they occur in the game's timeline. Fixing the Jedi Temple would be incompatible with the base game story that takes place on Coruscant.

Now if they added a unique instance of it, like the locations in KOTFE/KOTET chapters, it could be done.

Edited by Traceguy

5 hours ago, Traceguy said:

The planets are frozen in time for when they occur in the game's timeline. Fixing the Jedi Temple would be incompatible with the base game story that takes place on Coruscant.

Now if they added a unique instance of it, like the locations in KOTFE/KOTET chapters, it could be done.

They could have done stuff like wow did. Expansion state of the world. Everything pre or post an update. And you would travel in time like in Chromie. 

New players who start their class journey would play old version of the world and endgame content would unlock new version. It can be done in so many different ways.