Transfer a character to another srvr?

RaAdesh

Is there a way to transfer a character to a specific server?

I want to play with my friend, i just want to know, if there is a way for this transfer.

I have to create a new character and start over again? :( I love my sith warrior just the way it is.

I agree, I also wish there was a way to transfer my character. The reason for this is that I created my character on the wrong server when I meant to create it on the server that my guild is in. Now I'm going to have to create a new character just for that server. That would not be the case if I can just move my character to the right server. Edited by Lycanthrop

• 2 weeks later...
When they do implement server transfers I hope they do them ala Trion and have them be free. I have a hard time justifying a price tag after how easy and smooth Trion's server transfers were with no charge. Not to mention they were once a week and to just about any destination as long as the server wasn't full.

Is there a way to transfer a character to a specific server?

I want to play with my friend, i just want to know, if there is a way for this transfer.

I have to create a new character and start over again? :( I love my sith warrior just the way it is.

As of this time, you cannot transfer your characters to other servers - you'll have to reroll the character on your friend's server (or he'll have to reroll on yours).

One of the things I'd like to see is the release of faction information for each server, so folks can see if a particular server is more balanced or Imperial/Republic-heavy.

As of this time, you cannot transfer your characters to other servers - you'll have to reroll the character on your friend's server (or he'll have to reroll on yours).

One of the things I'd like to see is the release of faction information for each server, so folks can see if a particular server is more balanced or Imperial/Republic-heavy.

yes that would help tell witch faction is mainly on the server but sadly we do not make the choices we live with what bioware decides

If server transfer is going to show up, expect it to be sometime after they install a helpful cash store for micro transactions. I am kind of surprised this game launched without one...

yes that is also what i want to know where are the micro transaction Eric Brown told darth hater in June 2011 now we have January 2012 and no word of this every mmo has a store only The Old Republic is an exception

Yes, that would be excellent, though I think high value information aside from raw data would be harder to provide. I guess the most important thing would be the number of active characters played over a given time period and, maybe, win/loss ratios for faction WZs.

Otherwise, I generally don't like the idea of free server transfer options as, I feel, they promote server instability and a brand of server-hopping that makes cultivating a horrible reputation amongst a community of even less consequence than already exists.

Edited by DNA_Cowboy