Any preview of the new hairstyles?

I'm really curious to know how they look. Do you think we will have a preview of them?

I hope we could get the Shin Hati hairstyle without her padawan braid because I really like it. :t_smile:

image.jpeg.5e26e2486b469a9158f89de17aa53b78.jpeg

Posted (edited)

They have the cartel market locked down on PTS, which includes character customization, so we can't get a preview anything, if there is anything at all as early as 7.5. If the devs are serious about giving us more hairstyles,  hopefully they take this opportunity to finally give us Satele Shan's hairstyle. Saying it's long overdue is an understatement. Should have been on their cash shop day 1.

Edited by Traceguy
  • Like 1

Yes CM is normally locked on the PTS server, however sometimes the new styles can be viewed in the character change terminal. Not always OP, but you have nothing to lose just by looking. If not there you lose what 2 mins of playtime.

3 hours ago, Traceguy said:

They have the cartel market locked down on PTS, which includes character customization, so we can't get a preview anything, if there is anything at all as early as 7.5. If the devs are serious about giving us more hairstyles,  hopefully they take this opportunity to finally give us Satele Shan's hairstyle. Saying it's long overdue is an understatement. Should have been on their cash shop day 1.

Agreed. Having Satele's hairstyle would've been great.

4 hours ago, DreadtechSavant said:

Yes CM is normally locked on the PTS server, however sometimes the new styles can be viewed in the character change terminal. Not always OP, but you have nothing to lose just by looking. If not there you lose what 2 mins of playtime.

The character customization changer is currently locked on PTS due to being tied to the Cartel Market. 

3 hours ago, ThanderSnB said:

I'm sure content creators like Swtorista will be showing any new hairstyles. 

She tried to, but unfortunately, as mentioned, no one can use the customizer right now.

This is what we get on PTS

image.thumb.png.666453a711e8df07df680899fe12c6cd.png

Just now, Traceguy said:

She tried to, but unfortunately, as mentioned, no one can use the customizer right now.

She will probably make a video when it comes out, so a lot of people will be able to see it that way before buying. Or they will be able to preview it themselves at the Appearance Stations. Either way, everyone will get to see how it looks before deciding to spend cartel coins.