New PC and 4k monitor

I am seeing if anyone can help. I bought a new PC and 4K monitor, & it was not easy, but I eventually got SWTOR to work. Everything runs and looks great. My only problem is when I get into character selection screen, all of the writing is very small. I know I can make it bigger with interface editor in game, but does anyone know of a way to make it bigger?

My pics show it, and even after interface editor, the names above character is still very small.

Screenshot_2024-05-01_13_38_11_687973.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-01_13_44_45_005838.jpg

since I got my 4k Monitor there is no going back,,Everything is different now,you go in interface,,choose ALL in the bar and slide the numbers to over 1,,for me the balance was at 1.2,,but it may vary for you.

Did you change the global ui scale? It's in the interface options. I think it goes up to 2.0. It does change all the windows and elements though, not just font size. You can change some elements individually like Subtitles but some of them such as the Character Sheet can't be changed aside from the global scale. Also, I'm not sure if this setting affects the character select screen.

On 5/1/2024 at 9:59 PM, ThanderSnB said:

Did you change the global ui scale? It's in the interface options. I think it goes up to 2.0. It does change all the windows and elements though, not just font size. You can change some elements individually like Subtitles but some of them such as the Character Sheet can't be changed aside from the global scale. Also, I'm not sure if this setting affects the character select screen.

The picture shows the size after scaling up with global scale. As I already said before, I already use interface editor global scaling.