Missing codex entries on Dromand Kaas?

msales

Come back to the game after long break and made a new character. I decided I'd aim to get call the codex entries as I played. However, from what I can tell Dromand Kaas (and possibly other planets) has entries that simply can't be collected. Is this still true in 2024?

Thanks

28 minutes ago, msales said:

Is this still true in 2024?

It's possible. There was a recent discussion here about the Imperial Agent's ship codex. It's supposed to unlock when you enter the hanger on Dromund Kaas for the first time, but it doesn't work currently, and probably never has.

If you know where these to unlock the  Codex entries in question, you'll have to give it a try. Some Codex entries might just be locked to the origin story, though I can't say for sure as I don't pay close enough attention to these.

Edited by Traceguy

On 4/25/2024 at 5:27 PM, Traceguy said:

Some Codex entries might just be locked to the origin story

Some are, for sure.  The most obvious ones are about the companions and the class ship, but there's probably a few about details of the specific origin story.  (Only Inquisitors get the codex entries for Zash and Thanaton, for example, and the same is true for Garza and Troopers.)

• Like 1

There are several codex you can't get, and I tried to get most of them at one point or another.  Datacrons (missing 3 despite having them all) epic enemies missing like 160 something, pvp is missing some, titles are missing (not exactly sure on how many, but seems like quite a few), events are missing some, game rules are missing 2 I believe, can't get anything for lost knowledge.  Hell I'm at end game, and I still only have 35 / 40 planets. Lore, person of interest I believe are missing some.  Bestiary I'm missing 1, but i think that's just my end and not the game. Now I admit, I did not go out of my way to get every single codex possible.  So some of those numbers are just on my laziness after I gave up hunting them, and more were added down the line, but I'd say there's a good 5-10% or so of the codex missing.