Bring Back The lvl 65 Token

Dalethfc

On 4/15/2024 at 12:24 PM, Traceguy said:

What is the benefit over the level 70 and 80 tokens?

I've only used tokens a couple of times... and years ago... but yeah, I'd prefer using the one I think you're talking about where I can level up to 70 but still run the class story instead of the one I think OP is talking about the starts you at KOTFE (maybe originally, isn't it Ossus/Jedi Under Siege now?)

Bringing back starting with Fallen Empire makes sense, but I believe that was a 60. Eternal Empire was 65. There are enough story decision that redoing the whole FE/EE makes sense if they don't implement a choice matrix for skipped elements with starting at Ossus. Eternal Empire only has 2 key choices that impact the following story. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, absolutetristan said:

I've only used tokens a couple of times... and years ago... but yeah, I'd prefer using the one I think you're talking about where I can level up to 70 but still run the class story instead of the one I think OP is talking about the starts you at KOTFE (maybe originally, isn't it Ossus/Jedi Under Siege now?)

The level 80 token would allow you to still complete the story from the prologue, now with the benefit of having a ship from the start.

Starting From The Hunt saves you doing the Stary,, you also get The Romance Choices,, you can also enjoy some fun bits instead of being

Shoved in to The Jedi Bit.

The Thing that does piss me off with Skipping FE is that on Either Side you have the Default Light Pub Dark Sith.. When I play through I

always keep Koth and Arcann alive. I choose to sometimes have Vett alive to, even though keeping Torien helps in Shie's story.

I remember the Token being 65 with 208 gear,, I used to then Buy a Boost to 70,, then when the 80 came out I got that.

At the moment it's a piss off Either Start from Scratch of Start at Ossuss.. I have know Idea in the Logic of these people stopping it's sale as I

often saw people who had bought them sorting bits out.

57 minutes ago, Dalethfc said:

Starting From The Hunt saves you doing the Stary,, you also get The Romance Choices,, you can also enjoy some fun bits instead of being

Shoved in to The Jedi Bit.

The Thing that does piss me off with Skipping FE is that on Either Side you have the Default Light Pub Dark Sith.. When I play through I

always keep Koth and Arcann alive. I choose to sometimes have Vett alive to, even though keeping Torien helps in Shie's story.

I remember the Token being 65 with 208 gear,, I used to then Buy a Boost to 70,, then when the 80 came out I got that.

At the moment it's a piss off Either Start from Scratch of Start at Ossuss.. I have know Idea in the Logic of these people stopping it's sale as I

often saw people who had bought them sorting bits out.

I haven't looked at the Cartel Coin prices recently, but for a long time after the Master's Datacron came out, it cost the same as the start-at-high-level token, and advanced you to a sufficient level to be able to start KotFE immediately (it also gives you your origin story's ship, which has the console where you can pick up The Hunt.

And of course, some people think that the origin story (from the level 1 starter world to the end of your first visit to Corellia and a little after) is the best part of the story, so they might question why you'd want to skip it anyway.