Cannot abandon Chapter 2 KOTET

Hello,

On my main character, who is up to date with all the storylines, up to and including Kessan's landing, I tried Vet mode Chapter 2: Run From the Shadows but did not complete it and wanted to abandon it. However, I cannot abandon it, and really I do not want to play it again at this time. I do not want to complete it, as I am not sure if it will need me to complete all the other chapters of KOTET.

Nope, you can't abandon it. Best bet is to change to Story mode and bull through it to get rid of it. I've been there and done that. Also it won't proceed you into other chapters. One and done.

Edited by Saeten
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Saeten said:

Also it won't proceed you into other chapters. One and done.

Nope, they messed that up. I redid Chapter 2 today for GS and it took me right into 3... and of course, I can't drop it... smh

4 minutes ago, Lord_Janosch said:

You can change to another (faster and easier) chapter and finish this... this'll drop chapter 2 since you only can have one open chapter

I'd say the only option is to play the very last chapter on story, since that's the only one that guaranteed to not start the next chapter on completion.

This is what i do to abandon a chapter.

From a 2017 post by KeiraHawke .

1. Exit to fleet (or your stronghold, or capital planet - just leave the chapter)

2. In "Chapters" choose KotFE Chapter IX The Alliance

3. The moment you'll click "Grant mission", it will replace current chapter

4. Few minutes of dialogues, some running, and you're done!

Edited by PeterGun-SWE
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"open chapter 9"

once did that on my JK on Star forge. Ended up with HK-55 not appearing in my inventory of companions. (after I had already completed the alliance alert & the Z0-0m chapter).  Very nasty bug.

8 hours ago, Shayddow said:

once did that on my JK on Star forge. Ended up with HK-55 not appearing in my inventory of companions. (after I had already completed the alliance alert & the Z0-0m chapter).  Very nasty bug.

Yep, there's the bug that the HK alert doesn't appear if you have an active chapter that was only introduced in one of the more recent patches (I think 7.4). So that's another part of it. 

the vet/master modes of the chapters is for when you know all of you`re class,defences,stuns...Mostly stuns,,stun the huge kitty and only 1 add to kill then Kitty,,Stun as many adds as you can during the 2nd cutscene encounter and LOS..Final fight long stun the right add ignore the main boss who is immune by running around a pillar as you stun the one of his left and burn down fast,by this stage the main boss will begin to totally aoe the middle and you`re comp will almost die,timing it right you can turn off the comp to make her follow you behind a pillar when the aoe is done put on tank mode,pop unity then burn the boss,,I used IO Merc using the double supercharge gas trick. You can do this...But.