Date Night Suggestions

kimberlii

I don't know if there has been many suggestions for Date Night. I hope my suggestions catch a ear. There are alot of things that can spice date night up. There can be armor sets like real casual like shorts shirts and even swimsuits. Maybe some Hawiian skirts, shorts tops Sandles... ETC. They would do well on the Markets and the GTN. Also maybe like  phased Oasis Resort's like somewhere on Tatooine. Or of the coast of Rishi. A under the water resort on Manaan. More relax time and events with your companion get little rewards for doing them. Maybe deco for strongholds. Be able to be active in your stronghold with your companion. Of course a little more romance would be nice. :). I know I'm going crazy but stuff like that would really spice the game up. I think it would also be a new incentive for people to have something else to do working on their relationship with their companions. Of cousre they are going to have to get some of the other companions on board.  I think it would be fun and something on the side to do. :)

• Like 1

My idea on this is probably the same as many others… If your a newer player you can’t do  Date Night until you can romance either Theron, Lana, Koth or Arkan. How about introducing a couple of original companions from the Class Storyline… Just not Corso… Also make it equal men and women…

• Like 2

In addition to original companions as suggested, I'd also like what I posted in another thread:

One thing I was thinking. If they didn't/don't make Rivix, Anri, Tau, and Arn full story/chapter/content companions ever, at least give us a additional date night mission for them beyond just a few flirts here and there. 

23 hours ago, absolutetristan said:

In addition to original companions as suggested, I'd also like what I posted in another thread:

My Sith has Started to date Anri,,,, I like her,, she's fun and I hope there is more coming for her and not her running around battle fields but moved to my team

• Thanks 1

On 4/4/2024 at 7:44 AM, Mychele said:

How about introducing a couple of original companions from the Class Storyline… Just not Corso… Also make it equal men and women…

They said in the live stream they will be doing others. They're just starting like the current 4

This was my response in my companion related thread (It wasn't specifically romance related but I had a section for romance companions) from 2020:

ROMANCE COMPANIONS:

A weekly DATE NIGHT mission. In the alliance alerts section, you'll get a mission that your romance wants a date. Mission is heading to cantina somewhere in the galaxy. Cutscene of Player and romance enjoying drink/dinner/dancing, ends back on Odessen with fade to black... Rewards would be influence and companion gift(s). It can be purely cutscene with no dialogue, for me, just something to know our character is in a relationship.

With the number of OG class story romances, and players wanting date nights for those compaions, the devs could take the bolded into considertion.