New character

ludoracer

It would be good to add new races to character creation like the race of Yoda Kitty son or

That of the inquisitors like the fifth sister for example to change a little no new real creative content has really been added since 😁

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TonyTricicolo said:

I think you mean species and how would armor fit on a character that is the size of Grogu?

I can already see all the cutscenes where a PC the size of Yoda kisses a companion's knee, or instead of aiming a blaster at someone's face, he aims it at the calf.

• Haha 2

Dans certains mmo les espèces sont disponibles que pour certaines classes pourquoi pas pour les Jedi et sith 

Et d'autres espèces existe je cite Yoda comme exemple 😉

1 hour ago, ludoracer said:

Dans certains mmo les espèces sont disponibles que pour certaines classes pourquoi pas pour les Jedi et sith 

Et d'autres espèces existe je cite Yoda comme exemple 😉

You're on the English version of the forum my friend. Most of us aren't going to understand you.

Although, with my rusty French? you're saying Yoda was just an example in the second line and the first is something about race/species sometimes being tied to classes in other games?

Regardless, I'll save some time. Do not expect any player characters too wildly different from a standard humanoid. They need to be able to use the same meshes/skeleton/animations or else it's a ton of new dev work needed and I don't see that happening at this point in the game's lifecycle. Maybe if the player numbers and revenue pick up and we get a major overhaul or rebuild or a new engine or something. But that's speculation at best and likely not happening any time soon if at all.

But we may get one or two new ones that meet those requirements. Hard to say.

• Like 1