Player-Generated Companion Customizations

Using the character creator to create our own custom companion - or to create our own companion customizations (within set parameters). 

(For the record, this isn't my original idea but something I saw posted on the forums by Enriquezarmy 2 years ago).

We all love to play "space barbie" with our toons and their companions, but the capability to customize precisely how our companions look beyond the simple "skins" that we can apply to them would elevate the player immersion experience significantly whilst providing greater incentive for players to purchase Cartel Market items and thus support game development. 

For lore reasons, it would necessary to lock some aspects of the companion customization screen such as species and gender, however, there is no reason why other aspects such as hair and eye colour, head shape, tattoos, and complexion etc., would be an issue. Simply, the current method of customizing our characters post-creation such as on the fleet or character sheet menu could perhaps be ported. I'm not a developer but Broadsword are very capable and I'm sure a solution could be found.

It is quite simply a win-win scenario where both the players receive a much-wanted feature and Broadsword can expect a steady stream of funds for development. I am sure even locking access to this feature behind a modest sum of Cartel Coins could even be considered appropriate. 

I thought it would be worthwhile trying to bring back to the surface this suggestion since the move from Bioware to Broadsword. I hope this receives some attention and in the far future can be considered!

• Like 4

I'd love that. There might be more limitations to certain companions - for example, Lana's choices would be limited to what can be described as "blondie" and "crazy eyes" since that's how she is referred to, and Theron's choices would require implants to be always present - but overall, it would be awesome (especially, since most companion customizations in the game are worse than the original models).

• Like 1