Questions about the game

GhostNato

Guys

I know this may seem like a dumb question, but am I not able to post in other subs because I am only a "preferred" player?

I cant even seem to contact Customer support?

Is this correct? 

7 minutes ago, GhostNato said:

Guys

I know this may seem like a dumb question, but am I not able to post in other subs because I am only a "preferred" player?

I cant even seem to contact Customer support?

Is this correct? 

I don't think that being unsubscribed prevents you from sending an email to support, and when it comes to forums, yes, there are some limitations.

When I log into the game and go support, it takes me straight to a EA website, wont let me send an ingame ticket as a preferred player.

I was trying to ask CS about why I can only transfer one player back to the APAC server for free but it appears we got screwed over if we have let our subs lapse waiting for the server to be ready.

I don't know about ingame tickets as I have never submitted any, but when I had a problem, I sent an email to support@swtor.com and my problem was solved despite the weekend.

"Preferred" means "not a subscriber", and non-subscribers have many limitations, including (but not limited to):

• Can only post on General|New Players|Introductions and one other subforum that I don't remember which it is.(1)
  • Cannot create in-game Customer Support tickets.

But as noted, you can, nonetheless send an email to support@swtor.com.

(1) It's a semi-recent change, before which non-subscribers couldn't post on the forums *at*all*.