Crafting?

Peglas

So when are we gonna get updated crafting that actually syncs with our lvls? You keep raising the Irating and releasing 2 min of story here and there, but u know we all want the old Set system back for gear and we want updated crafting.

Instead u keep trying to fix stuff that wasn't broken... GTN didn't need a whole overhaul, only a updated cap on how much stuff could cost. we didn't need a new map that buggs out half the time and u can't click or see the fast travel points. Among many other things!

And seriously stop releasing crappy every new piece of CM item as gold or higher, 90% of em are not worth me spending 400cc on unlocking for for whole acc. learn to effing moderate your pricing.

PS. I still enjoy playing the game, barely. fixing stuff that actually matters would go along way towards making me enjoy it more! 😛

Man, I've been barking up this tree for a long time. Not even mention of crafting updates for ages now. These recent nerfs are going to cost them many subscribers too. Too bad.

Yeah, but at least crafting is still working, unlike many other things that got updated, so let's not rock that boat. 

Remember what happened with the last update? We went from very simple crafting system to multiple layers of precrafting and extra phases, not to mention all the schematics that got removed. I'm pretty sure there are ways to make it even worse and no-one wants that.

Speak of crafting, can we have an option to buy a token like the instant lv50 for companion one that can instant max level a crafting skill?

I'm sick of having to waste a day just to raise a new toon's biochem to 700.

Edited by eabevella
  • Confused 1