New Appearance Only Gear Question

The gear that is being dropped in game; how are we meant to collect it in a meaningful way?  Most of us have multiple toons and trying to collect a set is nigh on impossible without having some sort of collections page assessable through our legacy. 

Ideally we should have something like the current cartel gear legacy collection, so that once one of our toons pick up or equips the item it should get unlocked across our legacy so that we can dispose of the item until needed.  As @EricMusco stated in the livestream there are thousands of pieces within the game.  We need to be able to sort/collect these somehow.

• Like 1

I'm also having to painfully drag and drop them out of my inventory to delete them as you can't sell them It's bag filler at its worst! Why didn't they add a basic credit value So you didn't have to use a broken system to delete them.?

Some of us have no interest in collecting thousands of different generic appearances. I have no problem with people who like this loot but there needs to be options for people who are not interested to be able to dispose of it quickly. 

13 minutes ago, JohnnyGatt said:

I'm also having to painfully drag and drop them out of my inventory to delete them as you can't sell them It's bag filler at its worst! Why didn't they add a basic credit value So you didn't have to use a broken system to delete them.?

Some of us have no interest in collecting thousands of different generic appearances. I have no problem with people who like this loot but there needs to be options for people who are not interested to be able to dispose of it quickly. 

Open the deconstruction window and right-click on unwanted items as if you were selling them, much faster than removing them one by one from your inventory.

22 minutes ago, Anhkriva said:

Open the deconstruction window and right-click on unwanted items as if you were selling them, much faster than removing them one by one from your inventory.

thanks that's a good workaround. they need to fix it! 

Do they not beta test patches anymore?  

Can BS:

1. make them go into Collection so I can forget about it once I get a set?

2. make it like 1 credit so I can sell them

3. instead of random drop, why not some type of currency drop so that we can buy the set from a vendor using the currency?

4. can you make the datacorn deco drops available to higher level? that's the only random world drop items I really want.

Tyvm

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, eabevella said:

Can BS:

1. make them go into Collection so I can forget about it once I get a set?

2. make it like 1 credit so I can sell them

3. instead of random drop, why not some type of currency drop so that we can buy the set from a vendor using the currency?

4. can you make the datacorn deco drops available to higher level? that's the only random world drop items I really want.

Tyvm

Yep, currency drop would be much better.

They should restore all the old drops as they were before. Then add a currency, let's call it Ancient Gear Fragments. Anytime a Green piece of Fitted gear would drop, give 1 Ancient Gear Fragment. Blue Fitted gear drop instead gives 2 Ancient Gear Fragments. Purple Fitted gear drop instead gives 4 Ancient Gear Fragments. Add an Ancient Gear vendor to the fleet that sells 3 crates. Random Green Fitted Gear Crate costs 1 Ancient Gear Fragment, the Blue version costs 2 Ancient Gear Fragments, and the Purple version costs 4 Ancient Gear fragments.

They could add the decorations to that vendor. If they don't want it too easy, add another random crate for those old world drop decorations.

• Like 1