Just add GSF to PvP seasons already

Even with the absence of fixing afk'ers and self-destructers it's time to put GSF into the PvP seasons as objectives. GSF is fun for those that enjoy it. It's PvP anyways, right? Let's get on with it already. It's dead if it's not on Galactic Seasons objectives. They already cut down the conquest points generated from it.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Saeten said:

it's time to put GSF into the PvP seasons

uh, they did already--> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/929314-pts-gsf-added-to-pvp-season-3-track/   ...and then they didn't --> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/929314-pts-gsf-added-to-pvp-season-3-track/?do=findComment&comment=9757696

If  they try adding it again in 2024 i'll be pleasantly shocked.

• Like 1

Yes, I know they did and then they removed it and didn't do anything else since. Thus, my post tries again to get some movement. Unfortunately, this area of the game isn't even considered in any development since. No communication. Nothing on the radar, no transparency on what is in the pipeline, etc.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Saeten said:

Yes, I know they did and then they removed it and didn't do anything else since.

Thankyou for repeating what i already just said & proved above.

smh

Thus, my post tries again to get some movement.

Your OP made it seem like you were oblivious to the history & facts.   You never posted anywhere within the 7 pages of those 2 threads i linked, so i highly doubt you were even aware of the 2  threads i linked for you before i linked them.   Otherwise, you never would've stated your OP in the way you worded it. :rolleyes:

So yeah, nice attempt at covering but i'm not buying it.

Regardless, what makes you think your  redundancy will get any further "movement" than  my 100's of  GSF  posts aimed directly at BioWare/Broadsword , much less all the 1000's of other players  practically BEGGING for  any GSF attention since 2018?!

Unfortunately, this area of the game isn't even considered in any development since. No communication. Nothing on the radar, no transparency on what is in the pipeline, etc.

Again, who the heck do you think you're preachin'  to? :ph_lol:

i've been fighting for GSF , along side 100's of other way more noble pilots, before you were an itch in your forum sig's pants. :csw_jabbapet:

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: new generation always thinks their ideas are so "fresh" . Zero perspective.

I think our best bet to get GSF more attention is to work on improving some prevailing attitudes toward the radness that is GSF..

Many treat GSF as a chore.  Others refer to such as "taters" and complain about bad players/matches.  For these and other reasons, much of the (visible) communication about GSF is decidedly negative.

If we can emphasize the FUN, maybe the type of attention GSF receives (or lack thereof) could change.

Admittedly, I am an idealist.  But I do not apologize for it and so I shall remain.

Edit:
Dunno if it means GSF is getting attention from devs, but the advent of this Galactic Season has resulted in more people flying, which has resulted in more variety in matches, which has resulted in more fun.  Personally, the few experiences I've had in ground PvP were negative enough that I kind of hope GSF stays off PvP Seasons but stays on the Galactic Seasons.  Not sure making GSF more competitive is a good idea -- the lack of rankings and substantial rewards/consequences with respect to SWTOR in general is part of GSF's appeal for me and many others.

Edited by StrixHiraeth