Purchase more favourite slots for GTN?

6 hours ago, Celwinn said:

Really hoping we can purchase additional favourite slots with credits and CC and it's not just another money grab.

the devs monitized buying Buy Slots but but not Favorite slots? That threw me as well. Now that similar items stack when you buy them I don't need more buy slots, If the patch notes read correctly we can now buy more favorite slots.

Edited by Darkestmonty

1 hour ago, Darkestmonty said:

the devs monitized buying Buy Slots but but not Favorite slots? That threw me as well. Now that similar items stack when you buy them I don't need more buy slots, If the patch notes read correctly we can now buy more favorite slots.

Buy slots makes sense for monitization. 99% of people will buy extra GTN slots and not favourite slots. I'm just hoping they aren't monitizing favourite slots now.

11 minutes ago, DawnAskham said:

What the heck is a 'favorite slot' for the GTN?

Favourite slots are quick links to something you like on the GTN. For instance, you might like a certain dye color but don't the credits. So you favourite it, and when you have the funds, you can instantly find it. It's a good way to keep tabs on hot selling items on the market. 

Broadsword gave us 5 to start and I know people were asking for more.

6 minutes ago, Celwinn said:

Buy slots makes sense for monitization. 99% of people will buy extra GTN slots and not favourite slots. I'm just hoping they aren't monitizing favourite slots now.

Favourite slots are quick links to something you like on the GTN. For instance, you might like a certain dye color but don't the credits. So you favourite it, and when you have the funds, you can instantly find it. It's a good way to keep tabs on hot selling items on the market. 

Broadsword gave us 5 to start and I know people were asking for more.

If you buy something it only takes a couple seconds to claim it. I don't see why I would ever need more than 20 slots.

Sell slots I can understanding needing more of but not buy slots.

Favorites though, I wish they had that option from the first update. I used up my 5 favorites immediately :) 

Just now, Darkestmonty said:

If you buy something it only takes a couple seconds to claim it. I don't see why I would ever need more than 20 slots.

Sell slots I can understanding needing more of but not buy slots.

Favorites though, I wish they had that option from the first update. I used up my 5 favorites immediately :) 

Same. I was hoping that Broadsword would throw a bone with 5 more favourite slots free before selling them. 

Guess not

Just now, Celwinn said:

Same. I was hoping that Broadsword would throw a bone with 5 more favourite slots free before selling them. 

Guess not

The good thing is Favorites seems to be server based and not character based.

15 minutes ago, Darkestmonty said:

I think that's a bad thing. 

5 favourite slots for your server (Not sure if it's faction-specific) are asking for monetization, which is what we are getting. 

If it were 5 slots per character, I think that would've been better. 

Your GTN toon would favourite something your RP toon wouldn't (Just using that as an example)

4 hours ago, Darkestmonty said:

This is a very bad thing, each character should have their own 5 favorites, after all each character may need to buy different equipment from GTN or monitor the prices of other things.