What is a good price?

SoontirMorillo

I invested 1k of real life currency in lvl 80 datacron boosts with starter endgame gear, when they were on 50% sale.

I intend to sell them after server transfers are open.

I heard, that they sold for 9 million credits last week, some are currently offered for 15 million.

What is a good price after transfers are open?

On 3/11/2024 at 6:39 PM, SoontirMorillo said:

some are currently offered for 15 million

Just because something is offered 15 million doesn't mean it's selling for 15 million. Armour sets that were 30 to 200 million on SS had average selling prices of 1 million on SV. Always look at the average sale price and not the currently listed price. I'll be surprised if you get 500k.  Also, keep in mind that the Market prices on SS and other servers are currently extremely inflated due to people dumping credits and buying stock to take to SV as we can take credits. I've watched crafting mats go up by 500% in the last week. Part of that might have been me buying up all the cheap stuff :) I've always made my credit selling crafted items.     

On 3/12/2024 at 3:01 AM, FrontLineFodder said:

5 million credits

Thank you all for your thoughts.

In a very crazy single hour last weekend i was able to actually sell everything. I couldn't put my items up fast enough, that's how fast everything got sold, after a single gen chat message on Republic Fleet.

On my way to server first billionaire.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SoontirMorillo said:

Thank you all for your thoughts.

In a very crazy single hour last weekend i was able to actually sell everything. I couldn't put my items up fast enough, that's how fast everything got sold, after a single gen chat message on Republic Fleet.

On my way to server first billionaire.

You sold them too cheap if you could hardly keep up 😉

I'm doing well just selling crafted items. 

The market is going insane at the moment all the Armor sets and mounts are currently listed for insane prices, Nobody's paying 50 million for anything on this server when you can get the same item for 20 million on US servers.  I think it's gonna be months before this server settles down.  

6 hours ago, JohnnyGatt said:

I'm doing well just selling crafted items. 

The market is going insane at the moment all the Armor sets and mounts are currently listed for insane prices, Nobody's paying 50 million for anything on this server when you can get the same item for 20 million on US servers.  I think it's gonna be months before this server settles down.  

I’ve noticed that some crafted dyes are very under priced (below cost), as well as some CM dyes. While others are well over priced. I can literally buy some cheaper CM dyes on SF & make 100+% profit transferring them to SV. But I’m sure the opposite is true for those who are willing to transfer back. Those guys are literally buying all the deals up & dumping all their unwanted stuff on SV before scooting back to where they came from. SV’s GTN is going to end up a junk yard for all the items that never sell on the other servers.

Edited by TrixxieTriss
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, SoontirMorillo said:

After selling 1k real life currency worth of datacron boosts on SV the last few weeks, i can finally proudly announce:

SERVER FIRST BILLIONAIRE

Thank you for buying my stuff.

And how much real money did you spend to achieve that?

On 4/1/2024 at 7:39 AM, SoontirMorillo said:

After selling 1k real life currency worth of datacron boosts on SV the last few weeks, i can finally proudly announce:

SERVER FIRST BILLIONAIRE

Thank you for buying my stuff.

you may not be the first billionaire if you keep up on the SWTOR trade discord. A few traders rushed to 1 billion pretty quickly after server opened up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 3:46 PM, Darkestmonty said:

you may not be the first billionaire if you keep up on the SWTOR trade discord. A few traders rushed to 1 billion pretty quickly after server opened up.

Just from playing The main class story and alliance missions and current season missions?...

oh...kay?... these must be the nerds that focus on "step 1 to step 99" to reach their goal of 10 billion credits.

Uncle Scrooge Mcduck Money GIF – Uncle Scrooge Mcduck Money Rich – discover and share GIFs (tenor.com)

Edited by Phelnis
GIF image