What planets do you want to explore and get in swtor?

Posted (edited)

With the time, I think Broadsword could make a mix between coming back on old planets and release new planets with the assets they already have.

For example, we got Ord Mantel and Nal Hutta for a second time with new areas. So why not next time to add new planets using the assets they already have?

Examples:

• Ryloth => use assets from Tatooine and Darvannis
  • Csilla => use assets from Hoth and Illum
  • Shili => use assets from Tython and Yavin 4
  • Kashyyyk (Shadowlands) => use assets from Yavin 4 and Zakuul (Endless Swamp)
  • Mustafar => use assets from Oricon and Belsavis
  • Dxun => use assets from Dxun and Onderon
  • Geonosis => use assets from Ossus and Darvannis
  • Rattatak => use assets from Tatooine
  • Dagobah => use assets from Yavin 4 and Zakuul (Endless Swamp)
  • etc

I find it could be a good thing to get sometime old planets with new areas and sometime new planets with this method. :t_smile:

Maybe using assets already in the game, we could get more planets.

But I really hope we will get more new planets now and in the future.

Edited by orichichan

6 hours ago, Milolan said:

I always wanted to see the Rodian, Twi-lek, Sullustan, Ratataki worlds.

Based on what Kaliyo says to the Agent, Rattatak sounds like a total dump, just a bunch of stone-throwing barbarians.

On 3/10/2024 at 4:52 PM, orichichan said:

What planet do you want to see and explore in swtor? For me, I really want to see some planets on swtor for a long time now. I really love these planets and having them on swtor would be amazing.

I would like to get these planets:

• Dathomir

Dathomirflora.jpg.6bd83ffa26b1b3470bb9f92903f9cfda.jpg

• Kashyyyk

Kashyyykflora.jpg.87fb8b1cdde71eec28141b4563e30377.jpg

Kashyyykflora(shadowlands).jpg.855b325d4761677fa3567a3cdf5505e7.jpg

• Ryloth

Rylothflora.jpg.81d01afae621ce0465ecb6bd2e35913b.jpg

• Shili

planete_shili_1.jpg.8e68590ff4936942d2599f5863589e57.jpg

• Csilla

Csilla.jpg.f28bc0b1fd727619ea36a4dcff4fc131.jpg

• Naboo

Naboo.jpg.6281f142255aa7d02dfe3f5227a6b40e.jpg

I made a little topic with some story ideas here:

https://forums.swtor.com/topic/934011-planets-i-would-like-to-see-in-swtor-with-some-suggestions-for-the-stories/

Feel free to take a look here. :t_smile:

Hm....

Many of the new locations we've been getting post-Corellia have been fairly small or otherwise constrained when compared to Vanilla (and I think Quesh was added afterwards, if I'm not mistaken).

Out of the possibilities listed here, the only one I think is at all viable is Ryloth. They could very easily kit-bash assets from Tatooine, Makeb, and Ruhnuk to create it; though it would likely be the same size and linearity as Ruhnuk.

If I were to go pie-in-the-sky and wish for something on the same level as Vanilla planets, I'd say Kashyyyk or Naboo would definitely be on my list.

• Like 1

Posted March 31 (edited)

Yavin IV.

The primary assets are mostly there, and the daily area or SoR story only gave the player what felt like a small glimpse of the moon, compared to what was the prior standard through 2.x for a 'planet.' Makeb was the last one that followed this model, and I'm under no illusion that the current team could make an area of that size in any reasonable timeframe

As long as they don't interfere with the time-line that sees Luke and his students establish a Jedi academy there, and encounter a certain undead Sith (Jacen and siblings). Yes, I know this is considered "Legends", but that's my canon. (I don't consider the whole blue milk -Disney mess canon)