Balloon Ride

Tantala

For reasons of nostalgia I took the balloon ride with my character while on Tatooine.  I've not done this for a long time but it seemed amazingly, almost unbearably, slow.  Is it just me or has it slowed down and/or taken a much longer route?

Makes me glad holochrons are legacy wide.

1 hour ago, Jursy said:

Sounds about right.  Hey, did anyone ever have the balloon disappear while riding it?  Happened on one of my toons back in the day.  Man, I  was so pissed!

Yep a few times. Back before dats were Legacy wide, I dreaded that ride for that reason alone. lol It was bad enough that it was a thirty minute ride, but one wrong jump or the balloon bugs, you start over. People finally got wise and used some of the class mechanics and camped an alt on the dat, but without it, it was not something to look forward to. 

5 hours ago, Jursy said:

Sounds about right.  Hey, did anyone ever have the balloon disappear while riding it?  Happened on one of my toons back in the day.  Man, I  was so pissed!

Happened to me so I dueled a team mate at the sandcrawler, force pushed them from the ground to the ramp then they force pulled me up top. We didn't want to ride that balloon again.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Darkestmonty said:

Happened to me so I dueled a team mate at the sandcrawler, force pushed them from the ground to the ramp then they force pulled me up top. We didn't want to ride that balloon again.

My Commando came across a Sith Warrior who missed his jump.  Had to use my knockback (can't remember what it was called) to get him up there.  It worked.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.