Vibro knife ?

wmtyrance

Do you mean moddable?

Cheapest moddable offhands (600 credits) are from the adaptive armor vendor in the supplies section of fleet.  Near the level 10 mods.

There are usually none on the GTN because vibroblands are invisible statsticks; so there's no reason to use any but the cheapest.

3 hours ago, wmtyrance said:

Where do I find an adaptive one or why are non on the cartel market?

If I remember correctly, you can buy it in the fleet from Spoils of War vendor for 300-400 tech fragments.

On 2/27/2024 at 7:12 PM, wmtyrance said:

Where do I find an adaptive one or why are none on the cartel market?

1. Weapons are not adaptive, and neither are non-weapon offhands like vibroknives.  "Adaptive" is an armour weight, meaning "adapts its weight to the heaviest your character can wear," and so only armour can be adaptive.  "Adaptive" is not a synonym for "moddable".

2. They aren't on the Cartel Market because the gear on the CM is all *cosmetics*, and vibroknives are invisble outside of certain attacks where the visible effect is the same no matter which VK you have, so selling them on the CM would be the height of futility.

3. You can buy them from the <Adaptive Gear Vendor> on the Fleet, in the "Supplies" section, outer ring, the most anti-clockwise bay, on the left as you go into the bay.