Datacron, Objective Achieved Award

Good day, to definitively resolve the problems related to Datacron you have two simple solutions, the first is to link them directly to the game campaigns and the character's history, leaving him the choice to decide which Datacron to use, mastery, protection, damage etc etc, or the simplest is to buy a package with all the datacrons that are in play inside so that the profit is taken away from those who profit from videos on how to make them. the datacrons are important but not vital, you can play without them, but linking them to the secondary stories of each campaign in each planet where the player's story takes place would encourage an increase in the game and cooperation between various players and favor aggregation it's a more complete game...excluding them from the legacy and making sure they are exclusive to each individual character. I know I managed to make myself understand my thoughts, as a player who has been in this world for more than 7 years. I apologize for my bad English...

Datacrons are important but not vital, you can play without them: a pack with all the available Datacrons solves all the problems related to them: Or you can connect them to the individual secondary stories of each campaign on each planet where the player's story takes place would encourage increased play. excluding them from the legacy and making sure they are exclusive to each individual character. I apologize for my bad English...

1 hour ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Selling a pack that unlocks all of them at once would definitely count as Pay to Win.

And I'd like to know which problems you are referring to when you say "the problems related to Datacron".

I'm not sure he really understands how Datacrons work or the history behind them (even though he says he's been here for 7 years), especially since he is advocating to go back to the time when Datacrons were unlocked on each character rather than legacy-wide (I have a suspicion majority of players would revolt against such change).

• Like 4

I have no idea either what are supposed to be the problems with datacrons as none are bugged from what I know and there's literally no problems. Some are hardcore to get but there's none that are impossible. And yes if I have to do Makeb and the Fleet on each of my toon I would revolt, and I'm french :)