Question about offer with double light saber

savvassotosss

7 minutes ago, savvassotosss said:

Hello gyus just now i buying the new offer with double light saber and cost 20euro

And I can't to equip this item why??? 

Only Jedi Shadow and Sith Assassin can use such weapons, do you play one of them?

3 hours ago, savvassotosss said:

I am sith warrior with two light saber 

Only Sith Assassins and Jedi Shadows can equip a double lightsaber. It's not the same thing as wielding two lightsabers. Two lightsabers is one in each hand, whereas the double lightsaber is a two-handed weapon with two blades emitting from a single hilt. Since you're Marauder (Sith Warrior wielding two lightsabers), you're not able to equip the double lightsaber unless you pick up Sith Assassin or Jedi Shadow as your second combat style.

Edited by StreetBob

32 minutes ago, savvassotosss said:

I am sith warrior with two light saber 

Different combat styles use different weapons:

Juggernaut and Sorcerer use Single Lightsaber.

Marauder use Double Lightsabers.

Assassin use Double-bladed Lightsaber.

After completing chapter 3 of the story, you will be able to choose the 2nd combat style. If you don't want to wait that long, you can create a new character.

2 hours ago, savvassotosss said:

Yes exactly i am mauder  Can i use my new weapon??

No, unless your second style is either Sentinel/Assassin as a Marauder uses a light sabre per hand, not a double-ended light sabre. 

4 hours ago, HobbesToo said:

No

Tsk.  The correct answer is "no, unless you take Assassin or Shadow as your character's second(1) Combat Style".

(1) All the players who call this the "secondary" style are ... wrong.  It is merely *second*, and only because the other one was take before it.

16 hours ago, Anhkriva said:

Different combat styles use different weapons:

Juggernaut and Sorcerer use Single Lightsaber.

Marauder use Double Lightsabers.

Assassin use Double-bladed Lightsaber.

After completing chapter 3 of the story, you will be able to choose the 2nd combat style. If you don't want to wait that long, you can create a new character.

Ok if i create new character can i trade my weapon??

If it doesn't say "Bound" on its tooltip, you can, but if you're a subscriber, you can add a second combat style to your existing character (you'll have a mission in your log that lets you do this).  If you choose Shadow or Assassin as your second style, your character can equip the weapon.

And if it somehow is bound, you can retrieve it from your collection for all your characters (after a one time unlock fee).

• Like 1