New Green Gold dye

hillerbees

2 hours ago, hillerbees said:

Please tell me that you will have this released in time for St. Patrick's Day AND at a special low price on the day (17th March)😎💚

Don't hold your breath.  They put the new metallic red / pink dye on the CM on Valentine's Day and it wasn't discounted (1,500).

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

1 hour ago, Screaming_Ziva said:

Don't hold your breath.  They put the new metallic red / pink dye on the CM on Valentine's Day and it wasn't discounted (1,500).

Have you not heard about the luck of the Irish?! 

I'll even throw them a suggestion of putting a little pack together (the dye, the lucky mount that spits coins out the back and the jig emote) as a possible cartel collection to help raise funds.

I think @CaitlinSullivan should draw on her Irish heritage and plea on our behalf.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

As a half-Irish I can say I've never had luck, but they really need to lower the prices for all the new dyes, it's outrageous. 

You just haven't had any luck YET...it'll come.

3 hours ago, hillerbees said:

Have you not heard about the luck of the Irish?! 

I'll even throw them a suggestion of putting a little pack together (the dye, the lucky mount that spits coins out the back and the jig emote) as a possible cartel collection to help raise funds.

I think @CaitlinSullivan should draw on her Irish heritage and plea on our behalf.

You mean Lucky-77

tis my favorite mount te be shure

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for adding these in time for St. Patrick's Day .....

...HOWEVER...it appears that on previewing the look of this dye in certain armor sets ...especially ones with capes that the green part comes up as purple....or that there is green, gold and purple.

I'm reluctant to buy these now as I'm not sure what colour I will end up getting. Comments please devs.

It looks like they botched it.  And I see they have a purple dye at the end of the subscribers reward track that is in fact pink (again). Not a great start to their fancy dyes so soon.