We need a default game wide LFG channel

Every server uses a player made LFG channel and every server named their channel something different. One of the servers even named their LFG channel something different between factions.

The game needs a default game wide LFG channel created by the developers that every player automatically has access to. Player created channels are fine, but I doubt even half the players in the game know they exist.

Edited by Darkestmonty
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

We already have one.

on Satele Shan = endgame

on Star Forge = alies

most players don't know player created channels exist, of the ones who know players can make channels, fewer know there is an LFG channel, of those people who know there is an LFG channel, some have joined the wrong channel as certain servers seem to have more than one LFG channel per faction. I was directed to three on the DM server, two on the Empire side and one on the Republic side.

This game needs a default game wide LFG channel created by the developers that every player automatically has access to.

Edited by Darkestmonty
  • Like 2

This would really be nice! Sure, we can use private channels and do, but as noted, most players don't even know they exist. If there were one that you have as part of your chat (i.e. General, Guild, PVP, etc.), it would be really helpful for players because we might see something we want to join but need to toon-hop to do it, so we just let the person lfg that we are switching. There would be a lot more engagement in things that are rarely done these days (like that last wretched macrobinoculars mission that requires four players or even Heroic Star Fortresses and a bunch of other stuff that we need on one toon or another), and that has to be a good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.