When did Metallic Red and Metallic Pink Dye get added?

Kalnarius

5 minutes ago, Wolfiry said:

They have been added just recently with the 7,4 patch

that was the other metallic dyes chrome/gold, the red/black, the black/black 1s. I have not seen red/pink before

That's a brand new one that has never been on the CM. Metallic Red/Pink. Welcome to hitting the lottery. only Metallic Red/Black and Black/Red  Black/Black, Gold/Silver Silver/Gold have been offered in the CM so far

Finally bought a hypercrate.  Got 1 platinum twisted fang lightsaber and 1 dye...   ONE   bunch of other crap not worth mentioning.  fooking gambling is all it is :(   lmfao

Had a gander at the new dye and... wow, it's pretty bad. Tested it on the Supression armor in preview, and the pink barely showed. It was a very light pink, and against the red, it just looked washed out.

Might look different onother armors, but I doubt it. A stronger shade of pink may work, but the combo of a deep pearlecent and a light pink was poorly thought out, as the pink barely shows.

8 hours ago, Otowi said:

Had a gander at the new dye and... wow, it's pretty bad. Tested it on the Supression armor in preview, and the pink barely showed. It was a very light pink, and against the red, it just looked washed out.

Might look different onother armors, but I doubt it. A stronger shade of pink may work, but the combo of a deep pearlecent and a light pink was poorly thought out, as the pink barely shows.

yeah, red and pink aren't great together.

I really wish they'd add some standard colors Yellow and white, White and Yellow, Light brown and Black etc, colors that actually match would be awesome..

Pink and green, orange and purple who even bothers with those types..

Edited by DanteYoda

5 hours ago, DanteYoda said:

I really wish they'd add some standard colors Yellow and white, White and Yellow, Light brown and Black etc, colors that actually match would be awesome..

Pink and green, orange and purple who even bothers with those types..

I love purple so who bothers with it, I do.  Everyone has colors they like and dislike.  I do not like yellow or brown, never have and I never wear those colors (even in r/l)

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 11:14 PM, casirabit said:

I love purple so who bothers with it, I do.  Everyone has colors they like and dislike.  I do not like yellow or brown, never have and I never wear those colors (even in r/l)

Pink and green though? I understand Pink and White maybe but most colours look terrible as they are direct opposites.