Dead on transition to phase 2, end boss, Terror from Beyond, every time

Every time I'm tanking the Terror from Beyond fight, i immediately die on porting up to phase 2. This seems to be directly related to being top threat - if i force cloak off the threat table just before teleport, I no longer die. The other people who happen to then be at top threat after force cloak do not die. I do not know what is causing this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 7:56 PM, foolsama said:

Every time I'm tanking the Terror from Beyond fight, i immediately die on porting up to phase 2. This seems to be directly related to being top threat - if i force cloak off the threat table just before teleport, I no longer die. The other people who happen to then be at top threat after force cloak do not die. I do not know what is causing this.

What exactly kills you? Activate the combat logs if you don't have them active or review the combat on Star Parse (it's more visual that way) and try to find what caused a massive amount of damage to you right before your death.

If you have the combat log active in chat it can also help, but it's sometimes a bit special in what and how it displays stuff.