Camo in PVP

MuskyBoy

I recently started playing Mara because I found lag on American servers (Australian here) made playing a true melee class (not PT or Op) really difficult. I would like to know when using force camo why it can take 15-20 secs to leave combat and heal up where as other times it can take up to a minute (no dots on me), it seems so completely random and I'm wandering if there is a reason behind this or it's just the game.

I'm not sure that has to do with lag between locations.

I think depending on the type of damage you do, how much, if you are healed by someone etc the 'stuck in combat meter' will grow until it hits a maximum amount of time before you can drop combat.

I notice this playing on the US servers from the US. If lightly heal someone in combat I go in combat for a short period. If I push someone to CC them but don't hit them it's a little longer. If I full out attack and run, then it can take much longer.

If you kill the opponent the 'stuck in combat meter' will clear unless you hit another target where it starts to grow again.

The shorter time stuck in combat may have to do with range from the person you attacked or your team may have killed your the person you attacked (or they vanished) after you cloaked away.

Edited by Darkestmonty