What happens to Sel-Makor?

IramUnleashed

• 5 weeks later...

It doesnt....this creature/thing in the Shrines of Silence FP is something random and different. They could have made a good connection with Sel Makor and new Voss....i would say stuff...because storyline is the wrong world for something so insignificant and random, but no...no...instead lets put some random czerka mercs. So no, no Sel Makor at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you misunderstood my question. I never stated nor implied it was in Interpreter's Retreat. I was asking if there was any menton of what happened to it at Interpreter's Retreat. Not that it was there, but if there was any news of it.

On 2/17/2024 at 7:52 PM, IramUnleashed said:

I think you misunderstood my question. I never stated nor implied it was in Interpreter's Retreat. I was asking if there was any menton of what happened to it at Interpreter's Retreat. Not that it was there, but if there was any news of it.

I see now.  No idea as I have yet to play it with anything other than my inquisitor main because I want to skip 7.x for all my alts.  Sel-makor was not in that storyline for SI if I recall correctly.  So zero idea.  Sorry

On 2/18/2024 at 2:52 AM, IramUnleashed said:

No, there wasn't any info. None at all. I replayed the Interpreter Retreat (god it was painful and boring) with 4 different characters and checked everywhere. After what happened in the JK and SW storyline with sel makor, there wasnt any continuation or mentions again in the "story".

19 hours ago, Shayddow said:

I killed it with every character except my DS Smuggler. (Only Akaavi didn't have a negative reaction to this). Even so I only got some cheap thing on Ilum for it.  I was expecting something better.

If I remember correctly, you are referring to the World Razor on Belsavis, not Sel-Makor which is on Voss. Also, I think only Jedi Knights get to decide Sel-Makor's fate. It's part of their class story missions. Other origins have some interaction with Sel-Makor (aid him vs. slow him down) but only Jedi Knights get to choose what ultimately happens to him.