Make available previous Galactic Season rewards available at the vendor/CM

euroDSMtuner

I myself am bummed out I can no longer get the "Blackout" assault cannon, and would love to see it and its counterpart "FZ-39 Shadow Assault Cannon" added to the list of available items being sold by the GS vendors. 

OR, just make it a CM item. Same with all previous GS track reward gold items. Allow them to be purchased by those who simply weren't around for the season at the time. I know I'd buy that cannon in a heartbeat for a few hundred CC's.

They already made Shae Vizla, Master Ranos and Darth Hexid buyable (although for GS token), which imho somehow sucked considering the requirements to get them initially, i.e., subscription, participation in the Dark vs. Light Event (requirements cf. https://swtorista.com/articles/swtor-dark-vs-light-event-list/). They also reduced all achievements which can no longer be obtained to zero points which imho also sucked. Hence, they already did a lot to comfort new players. Adding all stuff to the CM "for a few hundred CC's" (cf. initial post) would suck even more, since getting all GS stuff and chievos (especially 100 weekly obejctives) is quite an effort.

5 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Did they really put Hexid on the vendors?  That seems ... weird and unnecessary, seeing as she is still available by completing the With A Little Help From My Friends achievement - doing 40 group finder activities.

From what I saw, customisations for her but no actual Hexid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1