HK-24 Customization

Rykon

Hello,

I recently finished the "Chains in the Dark" story update, and I really liked the red appearance from HK-24. I don't know what your plans are for the future, but since we already have 2 HK companions and tons of other companions, I don't really think there is need for another companion. But can you provide us at least a red HK-24 companion customization? Of course only if you don't plan to make him as a companion in the future, then there would not be any need for that customization. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

I'd like to see an end to HK things in this game, honestly. At this point, it feels like every other point of comic relief in SWTOR comes from an HK droid, and I'm kinda over it.

"Ha ha, that walking gun said or experienced something uncharacteristic." "Say the line, say the line!" "Oh yeah, that's the stuff."

I would like to see some HK-24 Companion customizations and Skytrooper companions.

A way they could also give out a new HK Companion that is different is the HK-24 programming that is still inside the Old Astromech that was used to house him. That way, it would be an HK droid, while also being unique at the same time. I have mentioned that I have been hoping for more Astromech companions aside from just T7, preferably with a storyline behind them instead of just a generic companion.

If they do decide to do this HK-24 Astromech as a companion, I just hope they do not make you choose between the HK Astromech and a potential Basilisk War Droid companion, as the storyline seems to be building up to. I would like to have both.

• Like 1