It is not because i live currently in Europe...

SoontirMorillo

The start of a new server is always special. You feel like it is a totally new game.

Some people like to take it slow, like me. Other people rush to what they desire, looking at you Keith, already half way to Legendary Status even before Double XP Event started.

But i'm finally there. The ENDGAME. Actually a while now. Almost a month, maybe more. Just with one character.

I'm sitting in good old Europe in the last few months, playing on an Australian Server. Of course there is a clash with time zones.

But over the holidays my sleeping schedule got messed up, because of endless hours playing this game.

So my habits actually ended on my natural Aussie timezone, and i'm able to play on Shae Vizla on its Prime Time. And before, and after.

And i'm sorry... but population is not good.

I can be queued for Master Mode Flashpoints for hours on end. For over a month now. And i don't have a single pop.

This never happened before.

I don't care, that Master Mode Flashpoints have nothing to offer in terms of rewards and that's why people don't do them anymore in 7.x. I was always able to do them, on all Servers, especially during Prime Time.

But Shae Vizla is so dead, even if you ask during Prime Time in Gen Chat, in Allies, in Endgame,... no response.

I'm a huge fan of using groupfinder, because it is like Forrest Gump always said... "PUGs are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."... it's always fun to find out. But since i got no response, i did the unthinkable, something i never do for something as simple as a Master Mode Flashpoint... i even asked in Guild Chat.

I'm a founder of one of the biggest, if not THE biggest guild on the server. And even there during Prime Time... there is a chance of zero to find people for a Master Mode Flashpoint.

I got only one offer... to farm First Boss Red Reaper Master Mode with one other person. Two-man the first boss. That's all.

Congruously my achievements for Master Mode Flashpoints are at 0%. ZERO.

And it hurts me.

While the first few months of this server i had the hope... it is only because i live currently in Europe... it's sad to see the full truth... this server is not doing well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR: i want to do Hammer Station Master Mode and now i cry because people don't want to play with me

And you now wonder why I was pushing so hard for server transfers before Xmas & marketing towards non playing APAC regional gamers. It’s like I could some how see all of this was going to happen way back in November 🤦‍♀️

FYI, most of this was easily avoidable, but BS chose not to listen 😞

Edited by TrixxieTriss
  • Like 3

On 1/4/2024 at 5:16 PM, TrixxieTriss said:

And you now wonder why I was pushing so hard for server transfers before Xmas & marketing towards non playing APAC regional gamers. It’s like I could some how see all of this was going to happen way back in November 🤦‍♀️

FYI, most of this was easily avoidable, but BS chose not to listen 😞

It's good that you're pushing for BS to market the game especially the server to other people. However, while we push for that, do we actually play on the server itself? Now I know you do, since I do read your posts, but what about the others? Also it doesn't help when you post saying the server will be dying or such by this and this--it becomes self-fulfilling since that's what people will read from you each day.

So here's a better way--why not encourage people to go on the server? I do my part by posting on MMORPG groups such as MMORPG Philippines on Facebook. I promote the game and the server there almost daily. When people see encouraging things like that, they're bound to check it out more rather than when they continually see posts that say the server will die when so and so isn't done. What you say becomes self-fulfilling when people see that. 

There is a line from the movie Field of Dreams that has stuck to me. It says, If you build it, they will come (actually the quote is, If you build it, he will come...). That is very powerful. If you build on something, then people will come. It starts with that. If you're positive about the server, invite people there, etc. then people will come. If you're always negative about it, people will see it, and will stay away. It's your choice on what you'll do.

People say they want an APAC server, but then those same people say they won't play until transfer comes. I'm confused by that. You want a server but you won't come to play there? I don't get that. So how can the server succeed if you aren't there, if you don't do your part? I'm talking about those people who have this line of reasoning. And like have said, if you start now, if you build on your character and legacy, then you would probably be somewhere by now. Right now I have 5-6 characters at over 50+. My legacy is now at 28 going 30 soon. I'm just 3 classes away from getting the legendary title. I did not wait for some magical transfer that may or may not come. I'm amazed by those people who say they'll wait for it but go on here on a DAILY basis to just gripe about the transfer. The time it takes to gripe and whine would've been better spent doing something in the server, right? It doesn't take much of logic there. As I always say, I'm just amused by people like that, who do something counterproductive and yet they say they want an APAC server. I want to ask such people--so what have you DONE to actually make the server succeed? I think I know the answer to that...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jarcen said:

People say they want an APAC server, but then those same people say they won't play until transfer comes. I'm confused by that. You want a server but you won't come to play there? I don't get that

The issue as I see it is most of the APAC people that Broadsword have targeted with their internal marketing are players who’ve done almost everything in the game. They come back to the game or hang on a knifes edge to play any new content that is released because BioSword release it so slowly. 

Then Broadsword open a new APAC server. But those APAC players have now had several years worth of play time in the game & all of a sudden can’t use those things they’ve collected that make sticking around between content fun or bearable. Many still try out the server because it’s in the region & a bit of a novelty. And also because there was nothing new released at the time. So it gave existing players something to do while they waited for new content. And the server was actually doing pretty well for those first 2.5 weeks after launch. 

AND this is the crux of the issue. IF Broadsword didn’t open the server so close to releasing the new 7.4 content (2.5 weeks after the server opened), then veteran players that are both APAC located & non located, would not have been forced to go back to the other servers to play it. That is what has had the largest negative effect on the launch. But it’s also had a knock on effect of driving new players away too when they see such low player numbers on the server. 

Broadsword could have easily over come this issue by opening up transfer the same day as launching the new 7.4 content. That would have been a masterful stroke of thinking if they’d done it. Because old APAC players who’d been holding out for transfers would have come to the server to play 7.4, but they would have also generated some hype on the server talking about the new content in chat that the new players would have seen. 

It’s never only been about marketing to the non playing people of the APAC region to make the server work (all though that should be part of it). It’s also been about creating a community in the region & getting word of mouth out via people to bring in players too.

Sadly, Broadsword blew the launch window badly & the time of year when they launched the server so close to a new content release & didn’t allow character transfers.

Which meant most of the veteran players returned to the old servers & they missed out entirely on the Xmas holiday window & new content window to attract APAC located players to the game through word of mouth.

In fact what they did was so completely backwards from a business perspective, they actually encouraged new players to stay away & drove old players back to the other servers. It’s like they purposely sabotaged the server launch from the beginning. It was either a monumental managerial mistake with their planning process or they actually planned to do it like this.

Wether it was human error or not, the result is they missed out on the critical launch window & alienated the old APAC & potentially new or returning APAC players. This has had a very big impact on the community & the server & is the core reason things aren’t going well. 

All Ive done is tried warning them in advance what would happen to try & get them to act in a faster way so they could try & salvage this situation. But when they did not act, I’ve been documenting what has happened since so there is a record of why things have gone so pear shaped. Otherwise we have players with zero idea of what actually happened, making up stuff like there aren’t enough APAC players to warrant a server. When in fact there are or there would be if Broadsword hadn’t blown the launch window. 

I’ve wanted an APAC server back since the original ones were closed.  So of course I’ve got a vested interest in wanting it to succeed.

So if it had been me launching the server for APAC players, I would have announced it during the live stream they had for 7.4. I would have generated interest in the APAC located gaming media & I would have had an email marketing plan with a count down out to players a week before the server opened. Then I would have had some Free transfers for old & current APAC subscribers ready to go when 7.4 was released. They could have piggy backed paid or discounted transfers for players from other regions.

If their intention was to also test or see how the economy changes were on a new server, they could have limited or barred credit transfers for the first 90 days.

But if they weren’t willing to do that extra work, then they should have delayed the server opening to a quieter time of year when there is usually a long content drought. They could have even waited to May 4th 2024. Then the server would have had naturally occurring Star Wars hype at opening. 

Sadly, I don’t think they actually thought about any of this at all & that is why the server is in the state it is. I’m still hoping it can still be salvaged, but it will certainly be more of a challenge & Broadsword will need to actively spend more time & money to address the situation than if they’d just planned things better. The question is, do they care enough & if they do, are they willing or able to apply those extra resources to make the server successful after such a fumble.

My hope is they are willing & have the resources & that they come back reinvigorate from their holidays.

But as always, the balls in their court. If they can’t take onboard all our constructive criticisms & hard truths & learn from what’s happened, which is what I’m hoping our criticisms & commentary will do, instead of them taking the criticisms personally (which is not my intent), then I fear the server will struggle to succeed. 

Come on Broadsword, I know you are good people, don’t let this setback & critique deter you. Take it on all board & show us what we know you are capable of. 

Edited by TrixxieTriss
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2024 at 10:57 AM, SoontirMorillo said:

I can be queued for Master Mode Flashpoints for hours on end. For over a month now. And i don't have a single pop.

Even if Shae had x10 of it's current pouplation it would be the same, there almost no reason to do MM fps other than chivos/personal fun, that's why most ppl don't even bother. On populated serverslike DM you will also will die of age in MM FP queue.

5 hours ago, Keetsune said:

Even if Shae had x10 of it's current pouplation it would be the same, there almost no reason to do MM fps other than chivos/personal fun, that's why most ppl don't even bother. On populated serverslike DM you will also will die of age in MM FP queue.

You seemed to have missed the point where i said:

On 1/4/2024 at 8:57 AM, SoontirMorillo said:

But Shae Vizla is so dead, even if you ask during Prime Time in Gen Chat, in Allies, in Endgame,... no response.

i even asked in Guild Chat.

And that is not normal. On no server.

4 hours ago, Lord_Malganus said:

Today is the 7th of January and still no official word on anything.

It’s still too early for them. They rarely if ever respond or post anything on the forums straight after their Xmas holidays. Takes them a few weeks or even a month till they get back into the swing of things. It’s why I was so adamant they needed to do something before the holidays. Because I knew  anything post holidays would be February at the earliest.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

10 hours ago, SoontirMorillo said:

And that is not normal. On no server.

If MM fp had better reward even on SV at it's current state it wouldn't be a problem find ppl. Main problem of MM fp that it's useless, have no meaningful reward. Go on DM or SF and try to shout in general chat or endgame/narwhal, you won't have a lot of responses either.

Edited by Keetsune
  • Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 5:43 AM, TrixxieTriss said:

The issue as I see it is most of the APAC people that Broadsword have targeted with their internal marketing are players who’ve done almost everything in the game. They come back to the game or hang on a knifes edge to play any new content that is released because BioSword release it so slowly. 

Then Broadsword open a new APAC server. But those APAC players have now had several years worth of play time in the game & all of a sudden can’t use those things they’ve collected that make sticking around between content fun or bearable. Many still try out the server because it’s in the region & a bit of a novelty. And also because there was nothing new released at the time. So it gave existing players something to do while they waited for new content. And the server was actually doing pretty well for those first 2.5 weeks after launch. 

AND this is the crux of the issue. IF Broadsword didn’t open the server so close to releasing the new 7.4 content (2.5 weeks after the server opened), then veteran players that are both APAC located & non located, would not have been forced to go back to the other servers to play it. That is what has had the largest negative effect on the launch. But it’s also had a knock on effect of driving new players away too when they see such low player numbers on the server. 

Broadsword could have easily over come this issue by opening up transfer the same day as launching the new 7.4 content. That would have been a masterful stroke of thinking if they’d done it. Because old APAC players who’d been holding out for transfers would have come to the server to play 7.4, but they would have also generated some hype on the server talking about the new content in chat that the new players would have seen. 

It’s never only been about marketing to the non playing people of the APAC region to make the server work (all though that should be part of it). It’s also been about creating a community in the region & getting word of mouth out via people to bring in players too.

Sadly, Broadsword blew the launch window badly & the time of year when they launched the server so close to a new content release & didn’t allow character transfers.

Which meant most of the veteran players returned to the old servers & they missed out entirely on the Xmas holiday window & new content window to attract APAC located players to the game through word of mouth.

In fact what they did was so completely backwards from a business perspective, they actually encouraged new players to stay away & drove old players back to the other servers. It’s like they purposely sabotaged the server launch from the beginning. It was either a monumental managerial mistake with their planning process or they actually planned to do it like this.

Wether it was human error or not, the result is they missed out on the critical launch window & alienated the old APAC & potentially new or returning APAC players. This has had a very big impact on the community & the server & is the core reason things aren’t going well. 

All Ive done is tried warning them in advance what would happen to try & get them to act in a faster way so they could try & salvage this situation. But when they did not act, I’ve been documenting what has happened since so there is a record of why things have gone so pear shaped. Otherwise we have players with zero idea of what actually happened, making up stuff like there aren’t enough APAC players to warrant a server. When in fact there are or there would be if Broadsword hadn’t blown the launch window. 

I’ve wanted an APAC server back since the original ones were closed.  So of course I’ve got a vested interest in wanting it to succeed.

So if it had been me launching the server for APAC players, I would have announced it during the live stream they had for 7.4. I would have generated interest in the APAC located gaming media & I would have had an email marketing plan with a count down out to players a week before the server opened. Then I would have had some Free transfers for old & current APAC subscribers ready to go when 7.4 was released. They could have piggy backed paid or discounted transfers for players from other regions.

If their intention was to also test or see how the economy changes were on a new server, they could have limited or barred credit transfers for the first 90 days.

But if they weren’t willing to do that extra work, then they should have delayed the server opening to a quieter time of year when there is usually a long content drought. They could have even waited to May 4th 2024. Then the server would have had naturally occurring Star Wars hype at opening. 

Sadly, I don’t think they actually thought about any of this at all & that is why the server is in the state it is. I’m still hoping it can still be salvaged, but it will certainly be more of a challenge & Broadsword will need to actively spend more time & money to address the situation than if they’d just planned things better. The question is, do they care enough & if they do, are they willing or able to apply those extra resources to make the server successful after such a fumble.

My hope is they are willing & have the resources & that they come back reinvigorate from their holidays.

But as always, the balls in their court. If they can’t take onboard all our constructive criticisms & hard truths & learn from what’s happened, which is what I’m hoping our criticisms & commentary will do, instead of them taking the criticisms personally (which is not my intent), then I fear the server will struggle to succeed. 

Come on Broadsword, I know you are good people, don’t let this setback & critique deter you. Take it on all board & show us what we know you are capable of. 

Here's the thing. Whatever some of those players have in other servers, they still have them. It's not like BS is taking those away. It's just that they don't access to those once they go into Shae Vizla. And it's not like they're the only ones affected. EVERYONE who goes into the server is affected by it. It's just that there are those, like me, who decide to just build our characters and legacy while there isn't any transfer yet. As I keep saying, it's a matter of choice whether one wants to act now and do something, or simply complain and wait, and all that time be on the forums. It's a choice whether one wants to be productive or not. Just like anything in life, one's success is determined by how much one wants and what he does with it.

Whether update 7.4 came near SV's opening or not is immaterial--it still all boils down to one's willingness to build and move forward on the new server, or to wait for transfer and go on in the other servers. That's the real issue here.  Now we can go on as to what happened, but that's already been done. We can't do much about it and most of what you said is BS's call. What we can do is to make the server active and succeed. That's what we can do. And what we can do as well is to promote it. Most of the other things are already on BS' side, and unless one works there or owns BS, there really isn't much we can do about it. We just hope that the next steps they'll do is for the benefit of SV. We'll see what those are, since SV's success is hinged on whatever decision they'll come up with. While that is going on and we're waiting on it though, then we should continue to be active on the server and promote it. Let others see that it is worth going into. 

• Like 3

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notice this. Due to some complicated irl work few months back I played a bit when SV server came out but did not have time to invest the time. I came back a week ago and I find the server very low population. I get that it has been a few months since SV been released but wow I didn't expect the population to dip so drastically that I kinda missed when it was really high up back then.

I hope whatever they do to fix it (whether it be allowing server transfers, etc.) I kinda just feel sad playing on a server that feels dead (I played during APAC times correctly and fleet always ranged from 20 - 50 which is pretty low IMHO).

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eneriango said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notice this. Due to some complicated irl work few months back I played a bit when SV server came out but did not have time to invest the time. I came back a week ago and I find the server very low population. I get that it has been a few months since SV been released but wow I didn't expect the population to dip so drastically that I kinda missed when it was really high up back then.

I hope whatever they do to fix it (whether it be allowing server transfers, etc.) I kinda just feel sad playing on a server that feels dead (I played during APAC times correctly and fleet always ranged from 20 - 50 which is pretty low IMHO).

It's mostly due to the fact that the game is largely NA-centric, for one. Like it or not, majority of the playerbase is centered in North America. As I have been saying, what Broadsword needs to do is to promote this server heavily. The Asian market has great potential. Japan alone is a great source, as there are many Japanese SW fans. But as I have observed, SWTOR has not been promoted much in recent years. Just as an example, this past holidays I've seen ads for World of Warships and World of Tanks on a daily basis. There's none at all for SWTOR yet WoT and SWTOR came out almost at the same time. Wargaming invests so much time and money in promoting their games. I don't think there's even an official SWTOR YouTube channel or a Facebook page. Meanwhile updates for WoT and WoWs have come out on YouTube, among other sites. This is of course just one aspect, but if BS would want SV to succeed it should promote it extensively.

I would just like to add to what I said. My post above is what can BS do. But as players we can do our part. It gets my goat every time I go into the forums that there are players who say they will only go to SV once their is transfer. I'd like to ask these players--how does that exactly help SV? One basis BS will likely use in determining if and when transfer will be allowed is how active the server is. An active, thriving server shows to them that it is worth investing time and money on, and more likely than not will help them in deciding if transfer is worth it. An inactive server clearly isn't worth investing time and money on, and so what do you think BS will decide then? More likely they may not even push through with transfers at all, since the server isn't really that active. So you can see, for all those who still hold back and not get into SV, how such a decision is basically shooting the server in the foot.  And then you'll say but we need an APAC server, we can't stand lag in an NA server, blah blah blah but you don't do anything to even help the server. I'll just laugh when BS decides to close down SV because all those who are supposed to be on it, don't do so and then they'll just continue to whine on a daily basis on the forums why there's no APAC server when they did NOTHING.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 10:45 PM, Jarcen said:

It's mostly due to the fact that the game is largely NA-centric, for one. Like it or not, majority of the playerbase is centered in North America. As I have been saying, what Broadsword needs to do is to promote this server heavily. The Asian market has great potential. Japan alone is a great source, as there are many Japanese SW fans. But as I have observed, SWTOR has not been promoted much in recent years. Just as an example, this past holidays I've seen ads for World of Warships and World of Tanks on a daily basis. There's none at all for SWTOR yet WoT and SWTOR came out almost at the same time. Wargaming invests so much time and money in promoting their games. I don't think there's even an official SWTOR YouTube channel or a Facebook page. Meanwhile updates for WoT and WoWs have come out on YouTube, among other sites. This is of course just one aspect, but if BS would want SV to succeed it should promote it extensively.

I don't disagree that this game is very NA-centric but Darth Malgus server, an EU server has a very healthy population when compared to SV (I understand that population of Europe is much bigger then Australia/New Zealand). Yeah SWTOR does have an official channel and social media page but it is not very heavily promoted. I'm not sure what is the budget of EA/Broadsword that they may not be able to afford advertising. Still, the lack of advertisement does play a role on the server population and I also have seen Japanese players in SV which is very interesting.

On 1/10/2024 at 1:40 AM, Jarcen said:

I would just like to add to what I said. My post above is what can BS do. But as players we can do our part. It gets my goat every time I go into the forums that there are players who say they will only go to SV once their is transfer. I'd like to ask these players--how does that exactly help SV? One basis BS will likely use in determining if and when transfer will be allowed is how active the server is. An active, thriving server shows to them that it is worth investing time and money on, and more likely than not will help them in deciding if transfer is worth it. An inactive server clearly isn't worth investing time and money on, and so what do you think BS will decide then? More likely they may not even push through with transfers at all, since the server isn't really that active. So you can see, for all those who still hold back and not get into SV, how such a decision is basically shooting the server in the foot.  And then you'll say but we need an APAC server, we can't stand lag in an NA server, blah blah blah but you don't do anything to even help the server. I'll just laugh when BS decides to close down SV because all those who are supposed to be on it, don't do so and then they'll just continue to whine on a daily basis on the forums why there's no APAC server when they did NOTHING.

Yeah I can definitely see some of the players inactivity contributing to SV population and I do think the biggest factor is the fact that SV came out at a time where this game population has declined overall ever since KOTFE/KOTET had it came out earlier (well it did but APAC server has been removed) then I do believe there would be more people. It is just an unfortunate period. I think the unfortunate part as well (it isn't bad but still) is that about half - 70% of the players are veteran/not from APAC then again the game has trouble bringing in new players without the ad promotion as mentioned before (last time it happened was when SWTOR came out on steam). I still have hope for SV server in the future...

On 1/6/2024 at 9:43 PM, TrixxieTriss said:

I think one major reason they launched the server when they did is Galactic Seasons, as the launch date was chosen in such a way that it was still possible (but only just) to complete the GS5 track without using any buyouts. You can disagree with that choice, but I'm sure it encouraged a lot of dedicated players (APAC or no) to give the server a go to try to reach that goal and earn some free CC along the way. I always think I'm a rare weirdo for doing seasons on multiple servers, but on SV, Republic/Imperial Court is currently the third(?) biggest guild and they advertise as exactly that being their focus. I do worry a bit about what will happen in terms of server activity after the season concludes this week.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2024 at 8:57 AM, SoontirMorillo said:

The start of a new server is always special. You feel like it is a totally new game.

Some people like to take it slow, like me. Other people rush to what they desire, looking at you Keith, already half way to Legendary Status even before Double XP Event started.

But i'm finally there. The ENDGAME. Actually a while now. Almost a month, maybe more. Just with one character.

I'm sitting in good old Europe in the last few months, playing on an Australian Server. Of course there is a clash with time zones.

But over the holidays my sleeping schedule got messed up, because of endless hours playing this game.

So my habits actually ended on my natural Aussie timezone, and i'm able to play on Shae Vizla on its Prime Time. And before, and after.

And i'm sorry... but population is not good.

This never happened before.

I don't care, that Master Mode Flashpoints have nothing to offer in terms of rewards and that's why people don't do them anymore in 7.x. I was always able to do them, on all Servers, especially during Prime Time.

I'm a huge fan of using groupfinder, because it is like Forrest Gump always said... "PUGs are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."... it's always fun to find out. But since i got no response, i did the unthinkable, something i never do for something as simple as a Master Mode Flashpoint... i even asked in Guild Chat.

I'm a founder of one of the biggest, if not THE biggest guild on the server. And even there during Prime Time... there is a chance of zero to find people for a Master Mode Flashpoint.

I got only one offer... to farm First Boss Red Reaper Master Mode with one other person. Two-man the first boss. That's all.

Congruously my achievements for Master Mode Flashpoints are at 0%. ZERO.

And it hurts me.

While the first few months of this server i had the hope... it is only because i live currently in Europe... it's sad to see the full truth... this server is not doing well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR: i want to do Hammer Station Master Mode and now i cry because people don't want to play with me

Sooo... the big server transfer happened. The one that should have solved all the problems. But did it? Because i still got zero achievements for MMFPs. No Hammer Station. How about you? Did it solve your problems?

1 hour ago, SoontirMorillo said:

Sooo... the big server transfer happened. The one that should have solved all the problems. But did it? Because i still got zero achievements for MMFPs. No Hammer Station. How about you? Did it solve your problems?

I'm over here, I moved all my characters but absolutely cannot convince friends to return given that they have to pay to transfer their old characters to play on this server. I even paid for my daughter to be able to transfer her character that she's only ever played on a preferred account over Just so we could all play together. It's a hard sell convincing people, too, play a 12 year old game It's a much harder sell convincing people to return when they have to pay the equivalent cost of a current release game to move their characters to a local server. Every transfer I did took less than three seconds It's a tiny file transfer that should be free for all regional players. I really don't want to have to say too broad sword we told you so.. 

• Like 2

On 3/26/2024 at 9:14 AM, JohnnyGatt said:

I'm over here, I moved all my characters but absolutely cannot convince friends to return given that they have to pay to transfer their old characters to play on this server. I even paid for my daughter to be able to transfer her character that she's only ever played on a preferred account over Just so we could all play together. It's a hard sell convincing people, too, play a 12 year old game It's a much harder sell convincing people to return when they have to pay the equivalent cost of a current release game to move their characters to a local server. Every transfer I did took less than three seconds It's a tiny file transfer that should be free for all regional players. I really don't want to have to say too broad sword we told you so.. 

We explained this over & over & over to the Broadsword devs & management team. They just don’t listen or maybe don’t understand the situation. Regardless, this could have been avoided with some proper marketing strategies & proper free transfers for returning & current players when the server first opened. The devs & management did this to themselves. I’m not sure I’d want to explain this debacle to the hire ups who only look at spread sheets & money. Sadly, I think the hire ups will just decide to cut back staff again or finances or finally pull the plug and the hard working devs who have no say in the management of the game will lose their jobs first, while other less capable ones fail upwards 😞. If only the real hire ups actually came and read all our player feedback and other analysis on YouTube, Twitch & other SM instead. Maybe things would be different. Such a shame they didn’t sell the game to Square Enix. 

Edited by TrixxieTriss