BH > Commando

ProJarrod

Please complain more and make bioware fix how terribly they screwed commandos over with there clunky and very poorly made animations. Almost ALL of there animations are slower and have stupid delays. Such as if you use motor strike AFTER its done channeling it will shoot the last motor which makes no sense. So I'd like to ask all commandos to complain more about these issues in order to get a patch within the next year.

I agree that the Bounty Hunter is way cooler when it comes down to the animations. If you don't know what I'm talking about just compare Mortar Volley with Death From Above. No contest...

Mortar Volley you plant your feet and fire three grenades.

DFA you fly into the air and rain down rockets from the sky.

:rolleyes:

Edited by ArmageddonX

Assault Cannon > Dual Blasters

Commando armor > BH Armor

Nuff said

2 secs before auto starts shooting < instant unload

2 secs before mortar volley starts < instant DFA

1.5 sec on stock strike < instant rocket punch

in fact most abilities take longer and have "wind up" time on commandos. Tried a BH and supprised how much more responsive and fluid the class is comapre to commandos, depsite being a "mirror". I'm tempted to stick with it until Commandos get sorted out.

I agree all those issues need to be address, regardless of how Bounty Hunters work, the delay is too frustrating on our skills.

Assault Cannon > Dual Blasters

Commando armor > BH Armor

Nuff said

Agree, we definitely win in the style department.

Agree, we definitely win in the style department.

Agree.

Still, the pushback on full auto, even with "steadied aim" (I use point on it just for full auto...) is driving me nuts.

I hope they will fix it soon.

And about the animations, they sucks. Grav round have an ugly sound/lag/animation, charged bolt is better. Mortar volley anything except a mortar volley.

I absolutely love the class, but I have to agree that BHs do look way cooler when they rain down hellfire and all Troops get are three, slow mortar shots. That would be the only thing I ask for, as far as class changes go, in the next big patch. Other than that, who can be disappointed with getting to wield a ****** assault cannon?

As a BH, Powertech at that, I envy your weapon selection.

I keep aggro on the bosses just for the fact my single pistol makes them feel sorry for me and how idiotic it looks so they want to kill me so I don't have to suffer anymore...

Id ask all Commandos who are little girls to pick a different profession. We're soldiers, we get the job done. You wanna complain go play a smuggler.

This is no excuse for Bioware not fixing the "move lag" which plagues commandos. I for one would rather be able to click and shoot, not click, wait a few seconds, then shoot. That's not being a commando. That's a bug.

This is no excuse for Bioware not fixing the "move lag" which plagues commandos. I for one would rather be able to click and shoot, not click, wait a few seconds, then shoot. That's not being a commando. That's a bug.

I agree, though multiple classes have listed this problem, we just get hit hardest by it.

I'll be honest the second I saw the 'hope' trailer with the commando I was sold on being a trooper. When I saw that a BH only gets some pistols I though to my self:

'I'm tanking with a pistol. Good god I'm tanking with a pistol...'

Id ask all Commandos who are little girls to pick a different profession. We're soldiers, we get the job done. You wanna complain go play a smuggler.

Wow, save your RP for your fairy, carebear RP servers. The OP has a legit concern that is very common amongst Commando players.

Yeah, it's not just with the shooting spells either. The heals lag bigtime. I've died a lot of times because I click a heal and the probe comes down about 5 secs later. Healing requires faster response time than that. And it sux to use the AOE rounds and see only 2 shots go out. I even get some that only have 1 shot. I have no idea whether I'll be good with the class because I've never seen a battle where there aren't casting issues of some sort.

I agree that the move lag is a thorn, but after playing both trooper and bh I gotta say I find the trooper a lot less clunky. The bh rotations seemed disjointed to me but not the troopers. Which doesn't make sense being that they are mirror classes, maybe it's just my personal preference making it seem that way.....or maybe it's even the ability lag. Who knows.

While I enjoy both Bounty Hunter and Commando classes, the BIGGEST reason I've had for neglecting my BH in favor of the Commando is the simple fact that tracer missile has a HORRIFICALLY BAD animation for a skill that generally gets spammed a few times in a row.

I'll agree, the move lag issues with the commando hurt, but it's not affected me too badly; I much prefer animation for Grav Round over Tracer Missile. I mean, really. There's no comparison, one looks like a nifty rail-gun sorta thing, the other has you hunched over pointing your arm forward and fiddling with a bracer.

Ammo > Heat

Military > Random dude with a helmet

Assault Cannons > handguns

VibroKnife > Punching

B@d@ss Rolemodel that rugby tackles sith lords > Hot chick

Aside from the death from above/mortar bug, Bhs don't have anything on Troopers.

Edited by dargor-

Ammo > Heat

Military > Random dude with a helmet

Assault Cannons > handguns

VibroKnife > Punching

B@d@ss Rolemodel that rugby tackles sith lords > Hot chick

Aside from the death from above/mortar bug, Bhs don't have anything on Troopers.

I agree except that...

Ammo < Heat

How does it take "ammo" to hit some guy on the head with my gun, or stab him with a knife?

Why does ammo regenerate at a slower rate when I have less of it, actually how does "ammo" regenerate at all?

Heat makes 100% more sense, even for a trooper.

Edited by Pokeytehpenguin

I agree except that...

Ammo < Heat

How does it take "ammo" to hit some guy on the head with my gun, or stab him with a knife?

Why does ammo regenerate at a slower rate when I have less of it, actually how does "ammo" regenerate at all?

Heat makes 100% more sense, even for a trooper.

Think of it this way:

Assault Rifles (even vanguards fire off grenades and mortar rounds so they'd be heavy) and especially the Assault Cannons are enormous. The energy system for the rifles also powers an anti-grav device so that they're lighter and more maneuverable.

It is also the same energy system that is taxed when you fire off rounds. That energy system is taxed when you move the rifle/AC to stockstrike. Blitz doesn't make sense to take ammo as it's already constrained enough by not being usable on player targets or basically anything that isn't a weak target that you'd kill quickly anyway.