Most unbalanced pvp I ever seen.

jedicrusade

Wow really I have tried the pvp out a few times. Honestly as a melee character there is nothing I can do other than get shot full of holes by troopers BH smugglers and Imp agents. They can run circles around you while firing run away from you while firing, and use most of their skills on the run. Yeah sure I can push them AWAY thats real helpful jump to them so they can start the circle routine till my slow wears off or till theirs kicks in. This is the worst system I have ever seen. Balance it out and make the range to stand still to fire.

You never play Aion it seems...go play it then tell me wich game has the more unbalanced pvp ever

I play a pure tank vanguard and have a great time in PVP. I can break cc once, interrupt the cc casters, take a beating, and still drop a bunch of opposing players.

I'm fat and I love it when it takes 4 imps 20 seconds to drop me, and it's even better if I have heals on me. Harpoon rocks in Huttball. I hang up top and pull the ball carrier to me or, even better, into the fires.

And i guess these agent where like...what...lvl 11? 20 max? fight one full champion gear then talk again....warzones is not pvp...its gank-zerg fest

Wow really I have tried the pvp out a few times. Honestly as a melee character there is nothing I can do other than get shot full of holes by troopers BH smugglers and Imp agents. They can run circles around you while firing run away from you while firing, and use most of their skills on the run.

No they don't.

I just don't think BW expected ppl to hit 50 so quickly and get the pvp gear so fast.

Unless they spent the past 10 years on Mars that's pretty unlikely, it's been the same story after every major MMO release over and over.

You never play Aion it seems...go play it then tell me wich game has the more unbalanced pvp ever

Or Rift. Go to the Rift forums and the complaints about unbalanced PvP are 10 times worse than here. Mages there can basically one shot you (crit for 7k). Every month there is a major buff/nerf cycle that either destroys a class or makes a class God mode.

As is often said, if you want 100% balanced PvP, your only option is a FPS. No MMO has perfectly balanced PvP. SWTOR is not nearly as imbalanced as some of the other MMOs out there.

OP must be a Marauder.

this is probably the most balanced pvp mmo i have ever seen to be honest. im sorry you feel the way you do but pvp is more fun than the story in my opinion

LOL auto facing... LOL worthless CC immunity... LOL rate hacking... LOL quite a few other things

I agree melee classes really need a buff, I feel as if sorcerers, and any ranged class has a big uperhand on any engagement, with melee fighters having at most 2,3 stuns that last 2-3 seconds compared to the arsenal of the agents and sorcerers.

Its just so stupid that a line of 6 ranged class can stand in a line and blast away @ who ever comes near, then stun and kite away when ever a melee class even attempts to do dmg.

Just my thoughts.

Edited by Seruph

And i guess these agent where like...what...lvl 11? 20 max? fight one full champion gear then talk again....warzones is not pvp...its gank-zerg fest

Nah. I was able to adequately well at level 15 or 20. Granted it was pretty close to release so maybe there weren't these scary folks around. I've found positioning and thoughtful attacks really help to limit the zerg.

It shouldn't really matter what level or gear you have...if you're outnumbered you're going down. That seems balanced to me.

• 3 weeks later...
Bioware spent $150million and most of the affect in starwars are terrible. Smugglers come up to a player knock them down and hit them twice to kill their target. Its a cheap looking move and op in my opinion. All i can say WoW does have a better System for pvp Hands down. Only thing is that WOW is already Out dated Plus they did **** up in cata by making mages retarded op. If this game does not change its pvp soon i see EA/Bioware In the Grave. I wanted to love this game trust me i wanted to but i feel like i just threw away $80.00 so i kept playing but fx@k that Losing every single Warzone is stressful and can cause heart attacks, Im stright off that mission. MMO will never be the same.