WARNING TO FTP/PREF PLAYERS: UNDERCUT YOURSELF OR ESCREWED YOUR MILLION ARE!!!

Capt_Solbeamer

I am sub as of today (bought the 2 different x-mas life day packages, and got great hits)

But I have been pref for many weeks now. (That should teach you a lesson or two! πŸ‘ŠπŸ₯‹πŸ€œ)

These horrid ways has taught me the ways of the Rogue!

Β 

I trade.

Not very succesfully, but I play this game as Second Life anyway. All my strongholds got at least 2 trade kiosks.

Now with my biocrafter I sell blue Cell Grafts for about 200.000. A more then fair price. My old price was 3 for 333.333, but with the new undercut rules, this no longer flies ofc.. (NO MORE UPCOUNT PACKAGES!!πŸ₯΄)

With the new kiosk system, I posted like 20 of them on the market. 200k a pop. I made 4 stacks each up to 1M total each.

The game thought I was funny and bought all of them. (Can you imagine the game itself also buying and selling? HAH! πŸ˜‚ Sooo funny!! πŸ€”)

Β 

"Good for you! HURAAAYYYY!!!! πŸ₯³" all my friends here chear!

....so in HORROR I SEE THE ONE MASSIFE SOLO COLLECT BUTTON WITH NO WAY TO CUT THE CREDITS INTO 1M STACKS, AND 3M GET'S ESCREWED!!

.....UNDERCUTTING AND THEREBY HELPING OUT THE BUYERS!!!!

Β 

Pref players (me a few months a year) and FTP players cannot defend themselves here. Or file bug reports. Seek help. Post their strongholds . Post idea's. Riot.

(I got 40 more strongholds to post, yet will be pref again very soon. Good luck with the Stronghold Postings Thread with the trillions of pref players (yeah we buy CC, so we got added value) !!! Why make a feature on the forums that 97,9% of the players cannot use btw? Why these manhours??? How about giving pref players pref tiers, so they can post a few times a week??)

Β 

*Posted with a wink and a pun. SWTOR FTW!! 😁

Β 

Again the warning for FTP/PREF players: UNDERCUT YOUR OWN STACKS IN PILES OF 1M MAX, OR ESCREW YOUR REWARD IS!!

πŸ€•πŸ€«πŸ‘

Β 

Escrewia Dissah!!.JPG

tezbnqwevfv01.jpg

• Haha 1

Γ—
Γ—