Holiday and Cartel Market sales for 2023

JackieKo

Hello i just wanted to say the tinsel bomb doesn't seem to be working.. i bought one and it does nothing, i've not had one present from it only the in game snow bomb works.. I have used it a lot..

Also the timer is the same.

Edited by DanteYoda

1 hour ago, DanteYoda said:

Hello i just wanted to say the tinsel bomb doesn't seem to be working.. i bought one and it does nothing, i've not had one present from it only the in game snow bomb works.. I have used it a lot..

Also the timer is the same.

Only the snowball and the cannon that throws the snowball give the parcels. The tinsel never gave the parcel. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JackieKo said:

Hmm. That's definitely not intended. Let me do some poking around and find out what happened!

The announcement saying it had been added was untrue. Then this post said it not being added was definitely not intended. 

Please let us know if the Wampa Companion is going to be available or not.

Edited by Lord_Malganus
  • Like 1

On 12/12/2023 at 9:14 AM, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone, 

Saw a few questions about what sales/events are happening this month and during the holiday break. We are rolling out a different sales format this year, so I’m going to be breaking them down below for clarity and so you all know what to expect in the coming weeks. 

Events

• Life Day starts today and will run until January 9th! 
  • Double XP event will run from December 24 to January 4, 2024

Sales

A 50% Collection Unlock sale will run from December 20 to January 9, 2024. 

The Coruscant and Kaas City Strongholds are discounted to 12 credits (down from 5000) until the next game update

Players can expect to see special 30-50% off discounts on anniversary and daily sales on some of the most popular items on the Cartel Market. 

Below is a breakdown of all the starting dates for each of these sales!

To celebrate Life Day, we will be running unique daily sales beginning December 13 to December 20: 

• Life Day Tinsel Bomb Toy (Dec 13)
  • Life Day Surprise Toy (Dec 14)
  • Life Day Robes Armor Set (Dec 15)
  • Merry Ice Tromper Mount (Dec 16)
  • Life Day Snowball Cannon Toy (Dec 17)
  • Life Day Orb Toy (Dec 18)
  • Festive Tauntaun Mount (Dec 19)
  • Life Day Fireplace Decoration (Dec 20)

Note that other Life Day, winter, festive items will also be on sale such as the Wampa Companion, snow globes, and festive weapon tuning, and a comprehensive list can be found on the Popular tab in the Cartel Market. These are on sale beginning today and until December 20th. 

The below are our special Anniversary sales and will run from December 20 to January 4: 

• 5-pack: Major Experience Boost
  • Commander's Compendium - 3 Pack
  • Master’s Datacron and Equipment Bundle
  • Thexan's Armor Set
  • Satele Shan's Dualsaber
  • Darth Nul's Lightsaber
  • Tulak Hord's Lightsaber

We’re featuring some popular items from December 21 to January 4. These are daily sales: 

• Elite Mandalorian Bundle (Dec 21)
  • Executioner Lightning Weapon Tuning (Dec 22)
  • Mischief & Anarchy Blaster Pistols (Dec 23)
  • Tau's Lightsaber (Dec 24)
  • Armor of Darth Revan Set (Dec 25)
  • Onderon Guardian Bundle (Dec 26)
  • Dark Side Hssiss Mount (Dec 27)
  • Zakuul Knight Armor Set (Dec 28)
  • Stronghold Cantina Decoration Bundle (Dec 29)
  • Sensuous Dress Armor Set (Dec 30)
  • Heartless Pursuer Armor Set (Dec 31)
  • Imperial Reaper's Armor Set (Jan 1)
  • Incinerator Weapon Tuning (Jan 2)
  • Twisted Fang Lightsaber (Jan 3)

I hope this breakdown was helpful and that you all enjoy the holiday sales coming up! 

EDIT: Added info around the Collection Unlock sale and additional Life day items. 

Wasn't the life day fireplace decoration originally available on the vendor?

Edited by emilydeylan
Quick edit spell correction

If no transfer option, I would like for the stronghold discount to be applied to buying additional rooms for SHs on Shae Vizla.

I've already purchased SHs on DK & Coruscant.

As for most of the other items, I've played long enough that I've already purchased them in the past so have them unlocked in collections on account already. 

What I would like is transfer discounts so I can sync my characters stuff on all the rest of the servers.

So, what can you do for me this season?  🙂

• Thanks 1

Just spent some money to get cartel coins to get the deal on the life day snowball canon that is only going for a few more hours and the site took my cash with no issues at all but no coins have showed up and the sale ends in a couple hours... 

Is this standard now? You purchase coins for Life Day Event and they take the money but don't send you coins?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, arielues said:

Just spent some money to get cartel coins to get the deal on the life day snowball canon that is only going for a few more hours and the site took my cash with no issues at all but no coins have showed up and the sale ends in a couple hours... 

Is this standard now? You purchase coins for Life Day Event and they take the money but don't send you coins?

That really sucks 😞

2 hours ago, arielues said:

its a new thing (i think its becuse of account change) you buy CC and a sub it immediatelly takes your cash away and it takes about hour or two for CC and sub to appear,, i had exact same issue where i paid for CC and sub and i didn't get it for about 2 hours and then i suddenly did get it, idk is ur issue as same as mine but if it is then you will get it, just slower than before.

8 minutes ago, BulbulusTheGreat said:

its a new thing (i think its becuse of account change) you buy CC and a sub it immediatelly takes your cash away and it takes about hour or two for CC and sub to appear,, i had exact same issue where i paid for CC and sub and i didn't get it for about 2 hours and then i suddenly did get it, idk is ur issue as same as mine but if it is then you will get it, just slower than before.

Personally not having this issue. But maybe logging out & back in a few minutes after the purchase would speed up the process of what you see in game? My wife resubbed us again the other day just before I logged in & the monthly CC were waiting for me. 

Edited by TrixxieTriss

4 minutes ago, TrixxieTriss said:

Personally not having this issue. But maybe logging out & back in a few minutes after the purchase would speed up the process of what you see in game? My wife resubbed us again the other day just before I logged in & the monthly CC were waiting for me. 

oh believe me i tried, when i subbed i tried logging in and out of game twice and even decided to give it a try to restart my PC and refresh forum page like 10 times nothing helped but waiting, i just waited since around the time arielues made the post and then got everything. some 30 mins ago.

personally im not angry at all as i got my CC and sub after relatively short period but i do think they should fix this becuse of his case where he had to buy something quickly and then had to wait for hours, i'd be pissed if this happened to me lol

Edited by BulbulusTheGreat

3 minutes ago, BulbulusTheGreat said:

oh believe me i tried, when i subbed i tried logging in and out of game twice and even decided to give it a try to restart my PC and refresh forum page like 10 times nothing helped but waiting, i just waited since around the time arielues made the post and then got everything. some 30 mins ago.

personally im not angry at all as i got my CC and sub after relatively short period but i do think they should fix this becuse of his case where he had to buy something quickly and then had to wait for hours, i'd be pissed if this happened to me lol

It definitely needs to be fixed. But can I ask a question because it might help the devs to fix it? Did you make the purchase through the swtor website or steam? 

5 minutes ago, TrixxieTriss said:

It definitely needs to be fixed. But can I ask a question because it might help the devs to fix it? Did you make the purchase through the swtor website or steam? 

SWTOR webside.

my first ever sub was through steam and i was able to buy CC there fine but second time i wanted to sub on steam it never worked so i decided to switch to SWTOR website sometime back, it has always worked like a charm for both CC and subs, well except this little delay.

Edited by BulbulusTheGreat

49 minutes ago, BulbulusTheGreat said:

SWTOR webside.

my first ever sub was through steam and i was able to buy CC there fine but second time i wanted to sub on steam it never worked so i decided to switch to SWTOR website sometime back, it has always worked like a charm for both CC and subs, well except this little delay.

Was this before or after the recent backend website update last week?

6 minutes ago, Kirtastropohe said:

It's the 20th and I'm not seeing the 50% collections unlock going on. Is there some patch coming today to do that or has there been some subsequent announcement?

Guess it'll start with the daily reset... so wait for a bit more than half an hour

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.