Sa’har becoming a Mando by adoption

ladydjarin

• 3 weeks later...

My Consular would want to take her back to the Order to be rehabilitated or put on trial because Shadows are "Good not Nice."

My Bounty Hunter would try and stay out of it. Sa'har is not her problem - Hetta is. And she's got enough mixed feelings about the Hidden Chain. I headcanon that she regrets how the whole Cadera thing on Taris panned out ("Torian, your dad went about it the wrong way, but he may not have had the wrong idea. There really isn't any honor in hooking ourselves to the Empire."), and knows that if circumstances were just a little different, she'd have been dragged down with the Revanites or signed up with the Chain.

My Inquisitor?  "I'll take any help I can, darling. Can say I'm highly ANNOYED by how the Jedi separated you and your brother? Not much different from Sith or slavers, I suppose. But, the Force gave you a chance to break a few chains, starting with this Hidden one. Now, what I'll ask in return if this all pans out is to do what you can to break the chains of others. Fry a few slavers, scare a tyrant or two. It's merely a suggestion, however. Once your chains are broken, you can do as you wish."

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 9:52 PM, ladydjarin said:

I can’t be the only Mando player wanting to adopt sa’har she’s a kid lost and scared and I’m sure torian won’t mind having her around he could get a chance to be a father (buir)  

Would be great for the story you know 

Do the Mandalorians *force* people to be adopted?

More clearly, perhaps...  Aren't you assuming something here, that she would *want* to be adopted by the Mandalorians?  I've seen no signs of any such want on her part.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 7:59 AM, SteveTheCynic said:

Do the Mandalorians *force* people to be adopted?

More clearly, perhaps...  Aren't you assuming something here, that she would *want* to be adopted by the Mandalorians?  I've seen no signs of any such want on her part.

I’m just saying it would be interesting if we get the chance to adopt her I’m guessing the sith players will get a chance to take her to the dark side and Jedi players get her back to the Jedi order but that’s just my guess 

my mando certainly would adopt her 

And mandos never force children to be adopted if they find lost children they usually look for their family but if they have none they get adopted into mandalorian culture 

On 1/6/2024 at 11:52 PM, Traceguy said:

Sa'har is a fully grown adult capable of making her own decisions and life choices, she is in no need of adoption.

Is she an adult ? She just seems lost and doesn’t know what she wants

she lost her master to malgus and is now stuck in the hidden chain and needs a family that won’t hurt her or manipulate her but that’s just my view 

On 1/3/2024 at 3:20 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

What would "adopt her" mean for Agents, Troopers or Smugglers?

I never played those stories so I’m assuming the republic players would just take her back and the imp agent idk honestly

but we will just have to see what happens hopefully it’s good 

On 1/6/2024 at 6:52 PM, Traceguy said:

Sa'har is a fully grown adult capable of making her own decisions and life choices, she is in no need of adoption.

The way Malgus played her like a fiddle says otherwise; she needs to feel the power of the Dark side a few more times before she's ready to accept her destiny.