Game Update 7.4a - December 6, 2023

JackieKo

• Dev Post

Hi everyone, 

Just hopped out of a few meetings and wanted to put together a list of issues we are tracking based on the report we received today following 7.4 going live:

General

• Memory leak / Crashes
    • Investigation complete and we know the cause. Fix is highest priority.

Missions

• The "A Helping Hand: Deliver Supplies to Ord Mantell Outposts" mission have very long spawn timers. - FIXED 

GTN

• The search function is missing categories. - FIXED
    •  Additional details- Search categories that do not have a subcateory will be able to be searched with just a category selection.  i.e. Mounts, Pets and Ship Upgrades will now work by selecting their category.

Items

• Zakuulan Exile's Blaster, Offhand Blaster, Rifle and Sniper Rifle are invisible both in game and during the preview screens. - FIXED
  • Previewing decorations from vendors only opens the character preview window. - FIXED

Gear

• Hyde and Zeek are not offering the 340 Zeek's Deconstruction missions to players who completed all other Zeek's Deconstruction missions. - FIXED

Map

• The World Map/Area Map button is missing its mouseover. - FIXED

We are targeting tomorrow (December 6, 2023) morning to roll out fixes for all of the above. I do not have an exact time as that is based on further testing on a new build that contains these fixes, but intend on deploying patch 7.4a as early as possible.

We anticipate that servers will be down for an estimated 2 hours. 

As soon as I have an exact time, I will be updating this thread. 

Additionally, I will be updating the known issues list with the above. 

Thanks all!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 20
  • Haha 3