7 layers of Eternal Hell

varietasplus

I hereby sentence the (remnants of the) Combat Team to spend an eternity in a mind prison rotating the following daily missions:

1. Monday: You are a Jedi Shadow and a sniper is guarding the turret. Take it. Bonus mission: d-sync stealth out (remain in combat state).

2. Tuesday: You are a Jedi Knight and a madness sorc is blocking your way. Defeat him. Bonus mission: respawn in combat state with debuffs.

3. Wednesday: You are playing a random class (safe operative) and you have to win a duel against a mediocre operative. Bonus mission: grab your friend and lose to a good operative 2 vs 1.

4. Thursday: You are in a warzone team made of non-stealther melee classes. Enemy team only has ranged. Try to land a killing blow. Bonus mission: give a reason to play non-stealther melee DPS in warzones and prove ranged classes are inferior in any relevant aspect of PVP.

5. Friday: You are playing melee in Vanilla Hutball. An operative takes the ball at mid. Try to target him during the 3×1 seconds window you are actually seeing him: after grabbing the ball, on the top platform and behind your goal line after he has rolled through quarter of the stage from the top. Bonus mission: Leap with your knight on the top platform of a Quesh follow-up.

6. Saturday: You find yourself in an arena in a team of 3 Vs team of 4 players. Rush into battle with a (non-maniac) smile on your face. Bonus mission: commit a stage suicide on Mandalorian Ring or Rishi.

7. Sunday: You are in an arena. Your DPS buddies' IR is 189, 278 and 316 respectively. Try not to do more damage than the three of them combined. Passive attitude on your part is prohibited! Bonus mission: laugh along (while wiping your tears) when they say they are just here for the rewards.

+1. Sunday special: You have a lie-detecting shock collar attached to your neck and you are standing in front of the Sentinel Community. You are trying to tell them with a straight face you don't hate the class. Bonus mission: remove Transcendence and Force Camouflage in next patch.

Edited by varietasplus
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Whykara said:

Special bonus hell for the particularly wicked: You get Huttball three times in a row.

But it’s Quesh huttball at its worst desync in a never ending loop against operatives rolling with the ball into your end zone & you’re on a Jugg that can no longer leap. 

6 hours ago, varietasplus said:

7. Sunday: You are in an arena. Your DPS buddies' IR is 189, 278 and 316 respectively. Try not to do more damage than the three of them combined. Passive attitude on your part is prohibited! Bonus mission: laugh along (while wiping your tears) when they say they are just here for the rewards.

my favorite is to /stuck rnd 2 and then say, "I wanted to see if I could /stuck faster than [name] died in round one." sometimes I actually lose that race. 😐

3 hours ago, TrixxieTriss said:

you’re on a Jugg that can no longer leap.

the dumbest thing. really and truly dumb. it has to be intentional? just randomly dumb. did they disable sprint or roll? so impossibly dumb.

Edited by krackcommando
  • Thanks 2