Economy on Shae Vizla

Tolkyyn

So with a new character on Sahe Vizla who starts at level zero, I've noticed some things that really affect my character's economy:

1: Fast travel points, even on the second planet, are way too expensive.

2: Crew missions for Crafting are also way too expensive.  If they have to pay over 1K credits for a level 2 mission, it really becomes a matter of moving from place to place OR crafting.

3: For a character tokened to 70, paying for crafting missions is just about impossible when you start with zero money, and trying to use quick travel or even taxi rides (which on Ossus are outrageously price) becomes again the choice of doing one or the other, but not both.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Tolkyyn said:

So with a new character on Sahe Vizla who starts at level zero, I've noticed some things that really affect my character's economy:

2: Crew missions for Crafting are also way too expensive.  If they have to pay over 1K credits for a level 2 mission, it really becomes a matter of moving from place to place OR crafting.

3: For a character tokened to 70, paying for crafting missions is just about impossible when you start with zero money, and trying to use quick travel or even taxi rides (which on Ossus are outrageously price) becomes again the choice of doing one or the other, but not both.

These are things they likely wanted to look at with a "fresh start" server since they can't be objectively assessed on the current servers due to the massive numbers of credits already in circulation.

6 hours ago, Tolkyyn said:

I have the same observations. Quick travel should be free, and I also had to give up doing crew missions because they are too expensive.