Issue with logging into servers

JackieKo

I've been trying to start a character transfer since the servers came back up, but I keep getting this message:

Transfer service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Any idea of what is causing this, or when we should be able to do a character transfer?

7 minutes ago, Tailas said:

I've been trying to start a character transfer since the servers came back up, but I keep getting this message:

Transfer service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Any idea of what is causing this, or when we should be able to do a character transfer?

Which server are you trying to transfer from & too? Because there are no transfers to Shae Vizla server. 

35 minutes ago, momastarfish said:

Still unable to login

This server-side issue was resolved on Sunday and the vast majority of players can currently log in. This is a technical problem you are experiencing with your PC or internet connection that you can request help with on EA's support website for SWTORThis can also be accessed by clicking on the Support link in the upper right corner of this page.

11 minutes ago, momastarfish said:

Have you tried requesting help from ea?  That website is NOT user friendly.

Are you getting any help in resolving your issue by posting here?  The reality of playing online PC games is that sometimes things don't work as expected.  When this happens it can take varying degress of technical expertise, guidance from others, clear and detailed communication, and time to resolve.  Your posting "still unable to login" does not give others much to go on, especially when the vast majority of players can currently log in.  I'm sorry you are not able to login but you're not doing a whole lot to empower people that might be willing to help you troubleshoot your problem.  I think the best place to go is the EA support website.  Of course you can always try contacting support by phone or email if you want. 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/