a proper imperial agent flair

GeneralGyro

14 hours ago, GeneralGyro said:

something that just screams agent.

Given that the agent is supposed to be covert, anything that screams 'agent' would never be used by an actual agent, leaving us in a weird loop:  Anything that qualifies actually disqualifies itself...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/3/2023 at 12:32 AM, GeneralGyro said:

something that just screams agent.

I've asked for this for years, since flairs started coming out.

You arguably have every other base class covered, sometimes multiple times, with the current available flairs. But Agents don't have any that match either Imperial or Sith Intelligence, or something a little vague but related like a 'stealth' flair. I'd also be fine if the game simply introduced an Imperial and Republic flair, and players could just use the former on their Agents. 

BW seemed to have stopped making any new flairs a while ago, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. Perhaps BS will make new ones now, though. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2023 at 1:20 PM, Ominovin said:

Given that the agent is supposed to be covert, anything that screams 'agent' would never be used by an actual agent, leaving us in a weird loop:  Anything that qualifies actually disqualifies itself...

This made me laugh. TY for that I needed it!😂

But I agree with other posters here. Why haven't we got a simple Empire, Republic, Jedi, Sith, Intelligence, SIS etc symbols yet for flairs? It would make sense to add such a thing...

• Like 2

On 11/8/2023 at 10:27 PM, TyrFoge said:

Jedi, Sith

There are definitely both of these in the game, and they are both really nice, especially the Jedi one. 

The Agent is really the only base class without a flair. I would personally prefer an Imperial Intelligence flair, since that corresponds with the class story portion of the Agent's journey, but there must be some reason it wasn't added with all the others. As such, a nicely made Imperial flair would work. I'm sure plenty of people would use it, alongside a Republic one.  

• Like 2

On 11/10/2023 at 2:43 PM, arunav said:

There are definitely both of these in the game, and they are both really nice, especially the Jedi one. 

Yeah I know the 'Dark Lord' and 'Ancient Jedi' flairs exist I was talking about the basic symbols do not

On 11/10/2023 at 2:43 PM, arunav said:

The Agent is really the only base class without a flair. I would personally prefer an Imperial Intelligence flair, since that corresponds with the class story portion of the Agent's journey, but there must be some reason it wasn't added with all the others. As such, a nicely made Imperial flair would work. I'm sure plenty of people would use it, alongside a Republic one.  

This. Ideally I'd prefer all 3 just as you're saying. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like armbands or Empire insignias similar to the type sold on Makeb by the reputation vendor, or displayed by Grathan forces NPCs in the part of the dromund Kaas map where you get the mask of Revan, with similar flairs. 

And, there is one place where the Agent is told to display their imperial origins "and the fear it inspires" (Keeper's words)- on Dromund Kaas mission.