Limited Edition Hardcover books

JenaSalton

Inkstone Books, a UK based publisher, is doing a limited run on a hardcover, sprayed edges, signed and numbered edition of Dawn of the Jedi. And they'll be doing other Legends books as well (I'm hoping they do the Old Republic books, even though I already own multiple copies of the books).

If anyone wants to learn more or get on the list to buy them, details are here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx--7WKL50V/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

• Like 1

I love Marc Thompson, he's probably my third favourite narrator. Kate Reading and Michael Kramer are my absolute favorites and I'd die of happiness if they narrated some Star Wars books.

I'd also love more stories set in the Old Republic, though unfortunately I don't think it's likely, at least based on some Twitter comments I've seen Drew Karpyshyn make in response to people asking him if he'd write more Bane books. His comments basically came down to, he'd be happy to, but it's not something Disney is interested in at the moment. So, I guess until that changes, I'll have to be content with fancy new editions of old books and the various short stories that Ashley and the other writers on the Swtor team share with us.

10 minutes ago, JenaSalton said:

I love Marc Thompson, he's probably my third favourite narrator. Kate Reading and Michael Kramer are my absolute favorites and I'd die of happiness if they narrated some Star Wars books.

I'd also love more stories set in the Old Republic, though unfortunately I don't think it's likely, at least based on some Twitter comments I've seen Drew Karpyshyn make in response to people asking him if he'd write more Bane books. His comments basically came down to, he'd be happy to, but it's not something Disney is interested in at the moment. So, I guess until that changes, I'll have to be content with fancy new editions of old books and the various short stories that Ashley and the other writers on the Swtor team share with us.

Apols - I deleted my post because I thought it was off-topic and derailed the purpose of your thread. Sorry to mess it up a bit. But yes, I'd also buy more SWTOR books, and I'd LOVE some audio dramas. I really loved the 'Aftermath' series. I think it shows how you can make unfamiliar characters brilliant and meaningful if you write them well and tell a great story about them. I'd love some ensemble novels like that for TOR.

I like Kate Reading too, but not familiar with Michael Kramer. I'll look him up. My personal faves are Toby Longworth, Rupert Degas, Sean Barrett, Steven Pacey, I could listen to Indira Varma read me the phone book, and I love Adjoa Andoh. I wish Miranda Raison would read more because she's amazing. Sorry got carried away with my list there.

I didn't know there were short stories!! I will find them now! How exicting!!

And again, what a lovely concept and site Inkstone have.

Michael Kramer is Kate's husband and they co-narrate a bunch of books together - including the Wheel of Time and a lot of Brandon Sanderskn' cosmere novels (and yes, that's really off topic, but books are very distracting).

And yeah, there's a number of stories and I'm sure someone else knows how to find them more efficiently than I do, but a lot of the older ones are linked here. It's missing a bunch of the newer ones including ones with Shae looking for Heta Kol, but it's a good place to start.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JenaSalton said:

And yeah, there's a number of stories and I'm sure someone else knows how to find them more efficiently than I do, but a lot of the older ones are linked here. It's missing a bunch of the newer ones including ones with Shae looking for Heta Kol, but it's a good place to start.

I'd really love for stuff like this to be incorporated into the game. Like books in Skyrim you should be able to find and collect books and datapads in SWTOR. They could be hidden all over different planets and would be great for immersion. 

• Like 3