Character Hobbies

evassister

Do any of y'all imagine your characters having hobbies that they do in their freetime?

I imagine that my sith warrior paints while my imperial agent does pottery.

I know these aren't the most imaginative in terms of writing, but it's still something I could genuinely see them doing.

• Like 1

My Sith Warrior breeds prize winning Thranta on her Alderaan estate. This is honestly my headcanon, I'm not just making it up for this. :)

What made you decide your warrior liked pottery? Was it a thing in the game or did it just pop into your head?

I like other people's characters backstory foibles. :)

2 hours ago, Jazulfi said:

My Sith Warrior breeds prize winning Thranta on her Alderaan estate. This is honestly my headcanon, I'm not just making it up for this. :)

What made you decide your warrior liked pottery? Was it a thing in the game or did it just pop into your head?

I like other people's characters backstory foibles. :)

It's my imperial agent that enjoys pottery. Regardless, it's so she can make something solid and permanent.

1 hour ago, evassister said:

It's my imperial agent that enjoys pottery. Regardless, it's so she can make something solid and permanent.

My humble apols, I have a bit of Lysdexia and I overexcite when I read sentences sometimes, so I conflate words. Sorry about that. :)

But why tho? Is it because she is an agent and doesn't trust anyone or did it just seem *right*. :)

My JC is a singer and dancer. Music is healing for her. She also sews her own clothes.

My JK plays the Fiddle

My BH cooks

My Male Agent does the SW's version of SODKU

My Fem Agent is a poet and harpist

My Twin Male Smugglers cause trouble. (They're also musicians) 

My Male Trooper is an amateur historian

My Fem Trooper makes quilts

My Male SW searches for Twi'lek artifacts with Vette and plays the drums.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

My JC is a singer and dancer. Music is healing for her. She also sews her own clothes.

My JK plays the Fiddle

My BH cooks

My Male Agent does the SW's version of SODKU

My Fem Agent is a poet and harpist

My Twin Male Smugglers cause trouble. (They're also musicians) 

My Male Trooper is an amateur historian

My Fem Trooper makes quilts

My Male SW searches for Twi'lek artifacts with Vette and plays the drums.

Blimey, you've got a Bohemian Quarter all to yourself! ;)

3 hours ago, Jazulfi said:

My humble apols, I have a bit of Lysdexia and I overexcite when I read sentences sometimes, so I conflate words. Sorry about that. :)

But why tho? Is it because she is an agent and doesn't trust anyone or did it just seem *right*. :)

Both, actually.