Back in the game.. but I need a little help :)

Savyl

Returning player and back in the game. Need a little help with leveling my Artifice because trainer has nothing for me even though my skill is 620 I can't get schematics so I seem to be stuck at 600 and also stuck wearing 326 armor.  Other than that, it's great to be back and play all the content I missed. There's a lot of it so I'm having fun. 

My characters are originally from Darth Malgus, level 80 Jedi Consular sage.  I also have a Jedi Consular  level 70 and Jedi Knight level 18 on Star Forge but I'm playing on Darth Malgus now.

Thanks for and any help.

Edited by Savyl
typos

If your artifice crew skill is at 620/700 then you already purchased the unlock and you need to find something to craft in your schematics that will increase your artifice level. Usually making the highest rating assembly components will increase your artifice level. I usually filter by Rating then look for orange, yellow or green on the left of the item (amount you can make of that specific item). Anything that is grey will not increase your level. For Artifice you may have to look at Relics or Color Crystals but the highest rated assembly component should be fine to level to 700.

In terms of increasing your Item Rating, weekly rewards will drop one item that will be a higher rating. Whether it is Heroics, Daily Areas, PvP, GSF, Flashpoints or Operations, if you want to increase gear rating, do WEEKLIES.

PvP (Thrysian) gear maxes out at 332, rest of the gear maxes out at 336 except for HM R-4 op which maxes out at 340.

Implants max out at 334 for the set bonuses implants.

Edited by Bar-Da-Voya

Thanks, that actually helps a lot. I haven't played in a while so I must have forgotten that I paid for the unlock already.  I only have maximum level 75 items to craft. I think that requires level 600 but I think my artifice is around 630 but not sure since it's just a graph. I guess I'll do as you suggested and start grinding highest level items I have. Thanks again everyone for your help.