Victor’s Trailblazer

Darves

I am asking the developers to consider the return of Victor's Trailblazer. You can add it as a reward for Galactic Season Tokens, or as a reward for subscribers, or as a Cartel Market Item,
or some other way for me to get it. I would love to be able to own Victor's Trailblazer. 
To the developers, I am asking you to consider returning this mount. Thank you in advance. 
May the force be with you
Edited by Darves

13 hours ago, Darves said:

Really? Only I like this mount? Well, anyway, I hope the developers will give me the opportunity to get it

In my opinion, its "riding this mount" sound was intenesly annoying, which is why I used it for about five minutes back in the day, and about thirty seconds a couple of years later.

4 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

its "riding this mount" sound was intenesly annoying

Okay, I understand you didn't like it. However, I didn't even get to try it out. I really like the look of this mount and would love to have the opportunity to own it

On 9/4/2023 at 7:28 PM, Darves said:

I am asking the developers to consider the return of Victor's Trailblazer. You can add it as a reward for Galactic Season Tokens, or as a reward for subscribers, or as a Cartel Market Item, or some other way for me to get it. I would love to be able to own Victor's Trailblazer.

Why not?  Those of us that did the DvL event grind back in 2016 already lost exclusivity to Master Ranos.  Why not just make all the previously exclusive event items available for Galactic Seasons tokens?  Galactic Seasons is where it's at now and SWTOR in all likelihood won't have any events like DvL again.  If the DvL completionists that didn't leave the game after loss of Master Ranos exclusivity also lose exclusivity for the remaining DvL event rewards they probably still won't leave the game, right? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Char_Ell said:

Why not?  Those of us that did the DvL event grind back in 2016 already lost exclusivity to Master Ranos.  Why not just make all the previously exclusive event items available for Galactic Seasons tokens?  Galactic Seasons is where it's at now and SWTOR in all likelihood won't have any events like DvL again.  If the DvL completionists that didn't leave the game after loss of Master Ranos exclusivity also lose exclusivity for the remaining DvL event rewards they probably still won't leave the game, right? 

It's exactly as you wrote and I completely agree with you. I also think that the best option would be if they made Victor's Trailblazer available for Galactic Seasons Tokens

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Char_Ell:

Yes, please stop doing this artificial scarcity and exclusivity stuff. Just give everyone the chance to get their hands on anything anytime.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Vancath said:

Yes, please stop doing this artificial scarcity and exclusivity stuff. Just give everyone the chance to get their hands on anything anytime.

This. 

I mean, there should be some exclusive, hard to get itens (Pvp ranked rewards, Pve Nightmare ops). But these itens that you get because you played the game 15 years ago or so should be accessible. 

Edited by felleto
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Vancath said:

for some exclusivity stuff i really not wane see back since there are looking worse or there are pointless to have now.

take the doctor oggurobb holostatue is all useless to have now since we not learn the skills anymore from the skill trainners so thats make this all useless to have.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spikanor said:

for some exclusivity stuff i really not wane see back since there are looking worse or there are pointless to have now.

take the doctor oggurobb holostatue is all useless to have now since we not learn the skills anymore from the skill trainners so thats make this all useless to have.

So sad that they changed learning skills in trainers. I actually liked that...

15 minutes ago, felleto said:

So sad that they changed learning skills in trainers. I actually liked that...

its more a waste when you have still the darth malgus and satele shan holostatue's.

last year somebody has suggest a good idea for the skill trainner holostatue's to tranfer then to basic crew skill items holostatue's to make then some what usefull still.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spikanor said:

its more a waste when you have still the darth malgus and satele shan holostatue's.

last year somebody has suggest a good idea for the skill trainner holostatue's to tranfer then to basic crew skill items holostatue's to make then some what usefull still.

That would be interesting

• Like 1

On 9/8/2023 at 4:31 PM, felleto said:

I mean, there should be some exclusive, hard to get itens (Pvp ranked rewards, Pve Nightmare ops). But these itens that you get because you played the game 15 years ago or so should be accessible. 

I am not a fan of any exclusivity. I believe that all items should be available to everyone, but that's just my opinion. However, we both agree that things like Victor's Trailblazer, which someone got because they played the game 10 years ago, should be available to everyone, so once again I am asking the developers to make Victor's Trailblazer available again in some way

8 hours ago, Darves said:

Victor's Trailblazer, which someone got because they played the game 10 years ago

During an event that happened seven (not ten) years ago, in fact.

But some exclusives are rightly exclusive.  Things like the "Founder" title (for being in at the start), the free unlocks of the Nar Shaddaa stronghold (for pre-purchasing the Shadow of Revan expansion that also introduced strongholds), that kind of thing.

On 9/11/2023 at 9:08 AM, Darves said:

I am not a fan of any exclusivity. I believe that all items should be available to everyone

there are items where i can agree on to let other people also have a chance to get then.

but there items also that most stay exclusivity only for the one's that have play by that time to get then and that also counts for some old sub rewards that most stay exclusivity for only the once's that got sub by that time.

6 hours ago, xordevoreaux said:

Let the people asking for this content determine for themselves what is or is not worthless. We don't need to project onto them.

i not know about you but the doctor oggurobb holostatue is one of the things that have become worthless since 7.0 thats a skill trainner holostatue and we not need anymore since we have a new skill tree and get then also automatic and for free also so thats one the things that only become's a joke if add it back.

On 9/11/2023 at 5:23 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

But some exclusives are rightly exclusive.  Things like the "Founder" title (for being in at the start), the free unlocks of the Nar Shaddaa stronghold (for pre-purchasing the Shadow of Revan expansion that also introduced strongholds), that kind of thing.

Sure, I agree with you. There are some things, such as the founder's title mentioned above, that should not be available to everyone, but I believe that the rest of the things, with a few exceptions, should be available to anyone, such as Victor's Trailblazer

On 9/8/2023 at 4:20 PM, Vancath said:

I completely agree. Maybe apart from things like the founder's title.

• 5 months later...

Now that the next Galactic Season is upon us, I am asking developers to consider adding the Victor's Trailblazer as a reward for Galactic Season Tokens. Thank you in advance.

May the force be with you

• 2 weeks later...

+1000 for this. I have also asked to bring back some 'retired' things like Victor's Trailblazer so bumping this. Or, maybe do a slight variation on it for an upcoming GS (and perhaps change the sound I guess)

Edit: Actually just listened to a Youtube of it and I think it sounds great.

Edited by HypSpec

I've posted something similar, which also listed the Victor's Trailblazer in addition to a few others...

• A few from the Former Dark vs. Light (Event of 2016, only offered once) some are available, while others are not. 

Dark vs. Light ended ages ago, add Rewards thru other means please... - Suggestion Box - SWTOR | Forums

I also really want the old Dark vs Light World Bosses Banner's, that was a 2nd Dark vs. Light system that retired on Dec of 2021 and still those World Bosses haven't returned.  Also some of the Dark vs Light tokens you got too stopped at the same time to earn special Gear & Armor too, I'd love to see those offer a Credit alternative at those Vendor's.  Still I'd love the World Bosses return as those Dark & Light Banner's were some of the best in game.  

Still holding out hope they do make it back, no word if they'll make it back for 7.5 or even 8.0 yet... 

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar

On 9/8/2023 at 10:31 AM, felleto said:

This. 

As one of those played since launch people, outside like a few titles and whatnot I 1000% agree with making old event items available again.

Maybe not the Chevin stuff, but you're only missing like one thing from that so it would be funny to leave that exclusive for the gag of it never returning despite being the second ever event.