WTB a balanced arena match

Bar-Da-Voya

So after waiting in queue for 10 min on SS as a healer match pops and I am on a team of 2 healers, 1 tank and 1 dps vs 3 dps and 1 healer. We lose.

The vast majority of matches are so unbalanced in roles no matter whether I am queuing heals, dps or tank. Is it really that hard to not populate or start a match until roles are filled and somewhat balanced? I honestly would rather wait a couple more minutes than get so many of these crap matches.

And of course next match instapops which I accept immediately and I am dead cause the match started already. At this point I'm not even trying and just clicking random until my Arena daily is done and /stuck after a Round 1 loss. Sorry teammates, I'll get my medals and objectives from Warzones. F*** Arenas.

I wonder why the PvP queues on most servers appear dead.

Edited by Bar-Da-Voya
  • Like 1

For that you need a decent dev team (or even a dev team) and a community team that doesnt hate community and reads what they want and pass that dev team that doesnt exist currently and a capable management team and none of them available in this game

Edited by omeru
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, omeru said:

For that you need a decent dev team (or even a dev team) and a community team that doesnt hate community and reads what they want and pass that dev team that doesnt exist currently and a capable management team and none of them available in this game

tbf, there are a lot of really bad "demands" by the (forum) "community." even I can see the stupid in at least half the stuff ppl complain about, and I'm like...what? silver arena player. carried on a good RWZ team (literally half the HPS of any other healer on the same class that we played against).

Edited by krackcommando

22 hours ago, krackcommando said:

tbf, there are a lot of really bad "demands" by the (forum) "community." even I can see the stupid in at least half the stuff ppl complain about, and I'm like...what? silver arena player. carried on a good RWZ team (literally half the HPS of any other healer on the same class that we played against).

That’s not the problem though. It’s the dev teams lack of care & lack of 2 way communication with the community that’s a major part of the problem. 

Sure there are some off book demands the community makes. Some of which we can agree or disagree are good or bad. But at the end of the day, the dev team ignores both legitimate issues as well as outlandish ones because they just don’t care or they always think they are right.