Unstoppable Force Title

Prapcaster

Devs you might might wanna actually read what legacy titles are already in the game before adding in the same titles to pvp. You get "The unstoppable Force" for just crafting one invasion force and in season three prodigy which takes an insane amount of time to complete you get the legacy title "Unstoppable Force". Are you guys just trolling us at this point for a laugh?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Prapcaster said:

Devs you might might wanna actually read what legacy titles are already in the game before adding in the same titles to pvp. You get "The Unstoppable Force" for just crafting one invasion force and in season three prodigy which takes an insane amount of time to complete you get the legacy title "Unstoppable Force".

Are you guys just trolling us at this point for a laugh?

The same thing happened last Season  as well. --> https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/04252023/game-update-7.2.1b

Sorry but making the exact same simple code mistake TWICE in a row = not a very encouraging start.  Why didn't the QA testers notice this on Public Test Server?

It doesn't look like  @Shabir_Dhillon  has moved over to 'BroadSword'  ( his forum icon still shows BioWare logo ) , so now i'm wondering  @JackieKo  any idea from current transitional Dev Team  how/why this type of blunder ( albeit very minor and very easy to hotfix )  happened again?  Perhaps just due to a basic automated copy/paste incorporation from season-to-season?

i'm not a big fan of  ai  but i mean surely a simple algorithm could be written to detect which 'titles' pulled from SWTOR database hadn't been used yet in-game already, no?

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: not trying to be "crtical" here so much as i really am curious how/why this stuff happens

11 minutes ago, Beyrahl said:

Reminds me of the season (ranked) 3 titles and TC Hardmode giving the same title. 
This has been a thing for a long time. 

Yeah but at least you still had to vaguely earn the TC one even if it was pretty simple. This one you can just buy some mats and and click a crew skill

• Haha 1