Option to Toggle Auto-Stow Weapons

DewyMossEmpire

I would love to be able to have a toggle option which turns off (or on) the automatic function which stows your weapon(s) after combat ends.

I often like to keep my lightsaber/blaster/rifle/whatever out and ready after a mob or boss kill. The auto function which stows it for you happens quickly, and I am constantly drawing my weapons again immediately after.

A simple button which would toggle this automatic stowing of weapons to be on or off would be great. That way if a player wants their weapons to be stowed immediately after combat for them, they can leave the option on by default. Or, if a player prefers to keep them at the ready at all times, toggle it off, and their weapons will never be stowed for them after combat, and it must be done manually.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

I am definitely one who prefers my weapon drawn nearly 24/7, so I too am having to constantly press Z after every fight. I think they should just flat out get rid of the auto-stow entirely. If your weapon is out, it should stay out until your choose to put it away.

8 hours ago, Traceguy said:

I think they should just flat out get rid of the auto-stow entirely. If your weapon is out, it should stay out until your choose to put it away.

No, @DewyMossEmpire has it right.  It should be an option because I prefer not to be running around with my weapon drawn, especially on my female Shadows and Assassins.  (Yes, the "weird running movement on F!Shadow and F!Assassin" bug is still a thing.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 6:09 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

No, @DewyMossEmpire has it right.  It should be an option because I prefer not to be running around with my weapon drawn, especially on my female Shadows and Assassins.  (Yes, the "weird running movement on F!Shadow and F!Assassin" bug is still a thing.)

Precisely! Making sure it's an option so everyone can choose what they'd prefer would be the best way to go.

On 7/14/2023 at 11:09 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

Definitely an option.  I hate my lightsabre characters running around sword trailing like a character in a bad Anime.  For some reasaon I can never remember the Z command until it is too late.

• Like 1