Heroic 2+ Hostage Situation Cleanup Bonus Mission - Hutta

Davgoso

Can you please increase the respawn time of the Reprogrammed Turrets on this mission? You need to destroy 5 for the bonus mission but there's only 4 available to destroy in the area before the instanced area which means you have to wait around for them to respawn.

Normally on the starter planets the respawn rate is quite fast but these enemies take 4.5 minutes to respawn meaning you just need to wait around to progress this task. Alternatively, there is a reprogrammed turret inside the instance with the boss but this one doesn't count towards the bonus, if you could make it so it does count then that would also work.

25 minutes ago, DaveAssinder said:

You need to destroy 5 for the bonus mission but there's only 4 available to destroy in the area before the instanced area which means you have to wait around for them to respawn.

There are actually 10, if not more?! Atleast 10 is what i remember.

I guess you used that port-button for heroics and that´s the whole issue. You get placed between 6 / 4 turrets. Just move down the hill and you´ll find the other turrets. There are 2 additional ones on the way, but they don´t count due to being differently named.

Edited by Sirsunny

Ah that's annoying, I didn't know that. I can never get back to the same place unless I do the teleport and the ones on the ground nearest them don't have a turret with them but I'll have another look next week. Thank you

5 hours ago, DaveAssinder said:

You need to destroy 5 for the bonus mission but there's only 4 available to destroy in the area before the instanced area which means you have to wait around for them to respawn.

There's well more than 4. You just need to walk down the hill. The teleport puts you at the top

Edited by Traceguy

that said, on Hutta if I don't see them active (because someone has already killed them), if i'm on star forge, i'll switch to a different instance. On other servers there usually isn't another instance.  By the way, if you do the heroic 2x in a row, you only get them to count as bonus for the first time you do it.