Star Wars Eclipse

Rumors are leaking that SW: ECLIPSE will release in 2026

Star Wars Eclipse is targeting a 2026 release date, an established industry insider reported Wednesday. Eclipse is one of several non-EA projects based on Lucasfilm's iconic franchise that have been revealed near the end of EA's decade-long exclusivity license for making Star Wars games.

https://gamerant.com/star-wars-eclipse-leaks-release-date/#:~:text=Star Wars Eclipse is targeting,for making Star Wars games.

That's crazy! 2 movies and 2 new games in 2026 :)

Edited by TonyTricicolo

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

ugh , over 2 years  we have to wait for it though?

well, i guess this gives me just enough time to maybe  "finish"  STARFIELD  now  :D

Yeah, after Ahsoka which only has a few more episodes left, we're gonna get a little Star Wars drought until next year. Like nothing is on the horizon, show or movie wise, due to the strike. At best, Star Wars Outlaws is slated for sometime in 2024 so yeah, Starfield it is until then. 

10 minutes ago, TonyTricicolo said:

we're gonna get a little Star Wars drought until next year

In opposition the the Star Wars flood we've had the last few years. And it's all been quantity over quality. Boba Fett, The Mandalorian, Obi Wan were all really bad. And from what I've heard, Ahsoka is quite a mixed bag too. 

I hope they stop bombarding us with sub par content just for the sake of it. I'd rather have one good Star Wars media in 3 years than 10 bad ones in one year. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Whykara said:

I hope they stop bombarding us with sub par content just for the sake of it. I'd rather have one good Star Wars media in 3 years than 10 bad ones in one year. 

I cannot agree with you more!!! 50 gold stars! Ya know there was a time not too long ago where I openly admitted that I couldn't get enough of the over saturation of SW content. I now take that back given all the dung that has been released over the past few years. It's my opinion, although not shared by some, that Andor is the best thing since Revenge of the Sith. I'm still extremely upset that they ruined Boba Fett and turned him into Beta Fat.